PDA

View Full Version : I got the readers tip book today

IOWOLF
03-04-2005, 05:55 PM
On the first go through, I see some of the same things I already use in the shop, My guess is great minds think alike.

PS. With ai least 20 posts,I think It should be called the John Stevenson tips book. http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//smile.gif

[This message has been edited by IOWOLF (edited 03-04-2005).]

jlrsn
03-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Where did you get it from?
Jim Larsen

------------------

IOWOLF
03-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Village press, our sponsers.

jlrsn
03-07-2005, 09:23 PM
Thanks!

ibewgypsie
03-08-2005, 06:08 PM
IO, Me being the funny type, I printed out the webpages before they were published. It has oodles and oodles of more tips than made it into the book.

I got the two together. No ideal is too small to be helpful. Kinda why I pay attention here. I have learned from everyone I have ever worked around, listened to. Even the semi-retarded guy in Southern california, he taught me about earthquake clips on suspended ceilings. He died on a job out there. Each man has his strong points in knowledge, anyone who bespeaks or belittles anyone is showing his own ignorance. Sometimes it is better to speak less and listen more.

Too bad I am so bull headed and strong willed to speak my mind all the time. I try to control that thou.

David

IOWOLF
03-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Too bad I am so bull headed and strong willed to speak my mind all the time. I try to control that thou.

You just described me!