PDA

View Full Version : HUAH.. I am getting close to being able to work in my shop again.

ibewgypsie
03-12-2005, 08:45 PM
360' of 6'chainlink fence up. Porch up and shingled, Sheetrock in Livingroom up and mostly finished, bathroom up, Siding on, 1000' wiring pulled in and terminated..

I can see the end of the tunnel coming, Bank says I have $3500 left for carpet and paint inside, maybe some mountainstone outside on the foundation.

I feel good.

David

Tinker2
03-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Your working to hard friend. Good that you are getting a lot done though.

Have Fun
Be Safe http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//smile.gif

ricksplace
03-12-2005, 10:00 PM
You sound like a one man army! Sounds like you've been busier than a one-legged man at an ass-kickin contest, or a one armed paperhanger...

torker
03-12-2005, 11:34 PM
David...Glad to hear you are making progress! I know how it feels, wanting to get your shop up and running but you gotta do what you gotta do to make things right. Here's hoping that it all works out for the best!
Russ

ibewgypsie
03-12-2005, 11:39 PM
SHop has it's own driveway now. I am thinking of a special gate, One with a robotic arm across it.. No sign, no clue what is there, just a long true manipulator arm.

ANy suggestions? I got one drawed up for my dogs gate, a tasmanian devil holding a puppy. I got about 100 1/2"x24" rods..

I love plasma cutters by the way.. When I got my first one I cut out my name in some sheet..

Okay, I'm a freak.. can't help it. You should see some the the nutso things that I have made here.

David