PDA

View Full Version : new model engine magazine

japcas
03-18-2005, 09:45 AM
Hey, I was just wondering if any of you guys subscribed to the new model engine magazine that is supposed to be out this month, and if so have you received your first issue? I am still anxiously awaiting mine.

hitnmiss
03-18-2005, 10:42 AM
I subscribed but no rag... yet.

hitnmiss
03-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Found this on FAME:

Hello, folks. Model Engine Builder Magazine is a go and we've started taking subscriptions.

We will publish 4 issues in 2005 starting March first.

You can obtain more information at our Web site, www.modelenginebuilder.com (http://www.modelenginebuilder.com) Right now it will not take subscriptions but it should be updated in about 1 week to do so.

If you email me at editor@modelenginebuilder.com, I can send you a subscription form if you'd rather mail in your subscription.

Mike Rehmus
Editor, Model Engine Builder Magazine
Elmwood Publishing

Live_SteamR
03-18-2005, 11:36 AM
hitnmiss: there was more info on FAME.

"Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 08:08 pm:
The magazine is at the printers and will mail, assuming the rivers don't rise in Phoenix, before the end of the month.

Think I'll take a day off tomorrow."

caddy
03-18-2005, 11:04 PM
No, I have been wondering where it is as well. Today is the 18th so I hope it will be along soon. Someone pleas post when they get it.

J Tiers
03-20-2005, 12:30 AM
I just subscribed, and Mr Rehmus' acknowledgement message mentioned that the issue should be sent at the end of the month.

PolskiFran
03-20-2005, 01:26 PM
I signed up at Cabin Fever in January. I am eagerly awaiting its arival in my mailbox. More model making brain food. http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//smile.gif

Frank

Michael C
03-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Just subscribed after considering it for a month. I figure anyone crazy enough to try to start a low circulation publication deserves help from enthusiasts of the topic. Hope all works for him and that we have a new mag to help fill the void of Model Tec and Stictly IC.

Michael