PDA

View Full Version : cathead

darryl
04-22-2005, 12:13 AM
3phase, there's guys here that use catheads on their lathes- the horror, the horror- you gonna report them too? And here we all are pushing rodents around as we speak- and hey, check back in some of the pictures, some of the guys are using goosenecks for holding hot light bulbs. Cruel bunch o' clods, aren't we. Heck, after I got done with the squirrel I went and taped some ducks. Sealed those little holes shut once and for all. Which holes I leave it for others to speculate on.
That reminds me, I gotta go saw some rabbits now.

Your Old Dog
04-22-2005, 06:43 AM
You don't seem to do much with snakes. You got a problem with snakes?

IOWOLF
04-22-2005, 07:35 AM
SPEAKING of which... Can anyone tell me all the critters in a pair on pantyhose?

well, there is an ass,2 calves 10 little piggies, a beaver,and a fish no one can find.

precisionworks
04-22-2005, 09:36 AM
And then there's the

Monkey wrench
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:0fut5hSWbhYJ:www.mountainbikeracer.co m/img_2004/chimp.gif
Dog leg

Fish tape

[This message has been edited by precisionworks (edited 04-22-2005).]

bob_s
04-22-2005, 09:43 AM
I/O

you forgot Joe Namath!

Dave Opincarne
04-22-2005, 09:52 AM
My Czech (ex)sister in law told me that Czechs refer to cobblestones as "cat heads"

ibewgypsie
04-22-2005, 12:39 PM
****SPIT*****

Down heah in Deliverance country we just make cathead banjo's out of the cat skins we take from the larger stray cats. It is a nice pretty white skin once tanned out and stretched over a banjo frame. I always wanted to tattoo the cat, let it heal, then skin that rascal and it'd already be decorated.

Yep.. catlovers, if ya want to keep em, locke em up, We southerners love music, even when played by that inbred crosseyed kid. Watch ebay for more cathead projects.

them things are tasty too in eggrolls.

------------------
David Cofer, Of:
Tunnel Hill, North Georgia

precisionworks
04-22-2005, 12:54 PM
I love cats. They taste just like chicken.

lunkenheimer
04-22-2005, 05:01 PM
Got any recipes?

WLW-19958
04-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Hi There,

You can keep your cats. I've been cutting dovetails! http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//biggrin.gif

-Blue Chips-
Webb

John Stevenson
04-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Just got in from doing a shed load of worms.

JRouche
04-22-2005, 05:29 PM
If it weren't for cats, more specifically their guts I would have prolly lost more blood than available. JRouche

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/Jrouche/catgut.jpg

Just kiddin, not my hand, looks painful.

ibewgypsie
04-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Jrouche:

Superglue would have worked much better. My thumb almost looks normal these days.

JRouche
04-22-2005, 06:55 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ibewgypsie:
Jrouche:
Superglue would have worked much better. My thumb almost looks normal these days.
</font>

Yep, super glue is great. I found it works best where there is a clean slice, just squeeze the two parts together and run a bead. Or a flap left over to re-cover the area that was de-flapped thn again, run a bead.
JRouche

JS
04-22-2005, 07:14 PM
pick them off if they become a problem .

the most cost effective way ,varmit gun , and not too much work at all just pull the trigger

darryl
04-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about the snakes. I was in a pretty ****ty mood one day, so I decided to chuck one up in my drill and twirl it's ugly head right into a sewer pipe for awhile. Then just to get the last bit of my frustration out, I shoved the whole thing into the pipe, capped it, and flushed.
I was kind enough to take it out after that to see how it was doing. It was still ugly, maybe even uglier.

madman
04-23-2005, 05:06 PM
That hand dont really look that bad. At least no bits are gone. My buddy was fighting with his brother years ago, (Brothers a trapper and has really shave sharp knives) Well he winds up tp clock him and his brother ted pulls out a wicked bowie knife and bro suckers his fist right into the blade. Staples and wire holding it together and a cast. When joe got outa the hospital he hammered the **** outa ted with the cast on. Had to get the cast replaced after but left ted unconscious on the floor. Brotherly love.

3 Phase Lightbulb
04-23-2005, 05:22 PM
COME ON, nobody here has wreaked havoc on a Caterpillar? I'm disapointed...

-Adrianb

Dave Opincarne
04-23-2005, 07:44 PM
I'm going to start building frogs again! And I'll use pinch dogs to do it too. But I don't reach for the swan neck nearly as often as I try to choke the chicken. Need to keep in mind the fishing fit too.