PDA

View Full Version : OT: Rabbit stew anyone?

Evan
04-26-2005, 06:40 PM
http://www.savetoby.com

Check the hate mail section

torker
04-26-2005, 07:41 PM
Over $28.000 USD donated so far!!!
Pretty expensive wabbit stew!

zl1byz
04-26-2005, 08:08 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by torker:
Pretty expensive wabbit stew!</font>

I didn't know if to beleive that or not. I mean are there really people who would pay into a scam like that?

More proof that Darwin's law is toast in modern society.

------------------
Live long and prosper.

John.

[This message has been edited by zl1byz (edited 04-26-2005).]

snowman
04-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Have you by any chance seen the Ebay category "mystery auctions".

People have too much money.

-jacob

ibewgypsie
04-26-2005, 08:53 PM
Uncle George showed me, you don't even need a knife. Grab bunny by both sides, Stretch skin out, kinda spread your knees cowboy style and Lift bunny up, slam your forearms directly on your thighs. AS Accelerated stretched bunny rabbit comes to abrupt halt inertia throws bunny Meat (eating part) out his own rear.

You pull the guts loose, tear the skin
around his legs. Put bunny in pot, or roll in flour, cook and Devour.

(by the way, I growed up hungry)

Almost as much fun as wringing the necks off'n chickens and putting them down to run around in circles before you scald them, pluck em, cook em and eat-em.

OF COURSE, if you go to McDonalds they do /pre-do all the Nasty stuff for you. You never see reality of something that just died so you can have lunch.

The kind of people who donated money to his "bunny" club are the ones who voted on gun control. NOT A REALISTIC viewpoint. I bet they never seen a bunny rabbit eat the crop you got down on your knees and planted, weeded, planned on canning to eat during the winter.

I trust you farmer Brown, why are you sharpening that axe? I trust you. I love bunny rabbit. YUMMY.

wierdscience
04-26-2005, 10:45 PM
$28,000 HUH?... I have a cat.... http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//biggrin.gif http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//biggrin.gif

Rustybolt
04-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Cat. The other white meat.

x39
04-26-2005, 11:51 PM
While on the subject of stew, I had some damned fine moose stew this past weekend.

Maker
04-27-2005, 12:15 AM
I enjoyed the responses to the 'hate mail', although reading the submitted comments further proves to me that there are too many stupid people in the world.We need to cull the herd now-right now, and I am not referring to rabbits http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//biggrin.gif

Alex

Proud member of:

P People
E Eating
T Tasty
A Animals

[This message has been edited by Maker (edited 04-27-2005).]

BillH
04-27-2005, 12:17 AM
I LIKE the way they think(the webpage owners)

Evan
04-27-2005, 12:24 AM
If you check out the donation link you will find it doesn't work. What he has is a gimmick to sell merchandise and it seems to be working. More power to him.

3 Phase Lightbulb
04-27-2005, 12:37 AM
My Wife's bird eats bird...

http://www.bbssystem.com/projects/bird.jpg

-Adrian

BillH
04-27-2005, 12:41 AM
3 Phase, why did the chicken cross the road? SO he could get run over to let the other chickens eat him. I've seen this, pretty cool, and wierd at the same time.

plm
04-27-2005, 10:16 AM
I didn’t know parrots or chickens would eat meat.

I’m not a vegetarian but, to appease my vegetarian friends that hound me about my eating habits, I tell them that I at least don’t eat animals that eat meat.

I guess this means I can’t eat parrot or chicken any more.

plm

Mcgyver
04-27-2005, 10:23 AM
that's a funny site, lol

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by zl1byz:
More proof that Darwin's law is toast in modern society.

</font>

Darwin's laws are no longer applicable, at least to humans in the western world. we've stopped evolving - intellectual or physical prowess is not a factor in reaching the age of reproduction. Look around, the evidence abounds

Wirecutter
04-27-2005, 10:30 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by torker:
Pretty expensive wabbit stew!</font>

I only wish I'd thought of it first.

Oh, and I thought it was:

"Lawyers: the other white meat."

-M

ibewgypsie
04-27-2005, 12:18 PM
Dave before he passed away had a Maccaw. Big bird about two feet tall.

He climbed up on my shoulder and I shared the last of a beer with "him" (mister was his name) and from then on he'd swawk when I came in and have to be let out to sit on my knee or shoulder. He/she was extremely jealous of any woman I'd bring around and get between us snappin at her.

He'd sit there going through my hair, puking in my hand.. Seems that is a sign of deep affection with birds, grooming and feeding.

Mister laid a egg. What a surprise. I don't know where he is now, Dave unable to care for him in the last years of his cancer put him out to board with some rich SOB here in town. He/She was old, knowed russian in addition to english. What really killed me? the day I came in to see the bird with wings outstretched chasing his pug around "barking" at it.. Sounded just like the dog. I liked to have died laughing.

Dave used to keep pot around to attract the young women, I (years ago) had harvested several mature plants and hung them upside down in a garbage bags to dry. That bird loved it, would pull the bag off, eat the seed, chew the plumage. (destroy the buds)

He died nearly two years ago, I miss him, his crazy pets and his contrary ways. If it hadn't been for me, he would not even have gotten a tombstone. His family sucked.

None of us should have to die alone. His Pugs cried for days when he left the last time for the hospital. (he had established a money fund for the dogs to be housed the rest of thier life)

I actually think people are so stupid they'd donate money to the "rabbit fund". As a nation our average IQ has dropped fifty points.