Cheap tattoo supply for the other Artists in group.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ibewgypsie
    • Dec 2002

Cheap tattoo supply for the other Artists in group.

I purchased this on ebay a week back.
    My eyes are bothering me so I probably won't be tattooing much more. I am building a kit for a young lady artist.

Ohh yeah, it is a Mastech 3 amp variable voltage supply. Small compact, has push plug connectors or use a crimp on lug. Just series your footpedal (grainger) with the clip cord and you are off and humming.

the auction....

------------------
    David Cofer, Of:
    Tunnel Hill, North Georgia
  • tattoomike68

no kidding, I use the tyco transformer for an ho scale train set.

it came with a chattanooga choo choo when I was 8 years old in 1976, and it still works.

I dont sling ink much anymore, I fear aids, hep, and all the nasty stuff so quit doing job work.

my machines are rotary(I make both types)and can push 12+ neetles but dont care to, no art in big tribal bloodbath.

the pay $40-$80 an hour sure was nice, it was the low life druggies that made me not want to do it anymore.(I dont have time to draw for crackheads and tweakers)

I will tat for another artist but thats it.(or a realy hot babe) lol

I will draw custom art on paper for anyone for a price.

here is one done on an artist by me, his mom likes it, I did not draw it just put what he wanted on.

[This message has been edited by tattoomike68 (edited 05-10-2005).]

Comment

• madman
      • Sep 2004

Hey David if you dont stop it youll go blind. See what happens when the old ladys away the eyes start to go. Take care try some polysporin eye drops they work well.

Comment

• ibewgypsie
        • Dec 2002

Madman:

Been fighting it over a year now. A offshoot from the thyroid problems. I keep waiting, getting stuck and blood tested to get my mediciene right. They keep upping it. (they killed my thyroid with radioactive iodine)

Each morning I wake up freezing to death, each night I have the hot flashes. perhaps it is menopause?

David

Comment

• QSIMDO
          • Jan 2005

Has anyone figured out what tattoo ink is made from?
          I have two tats (tattwos?) which a Dr. looked at once and said "never get another tattoo...you could die from it!"
          Just because the design would swell up in bas relief and itch a little.
          The good one was by Buddy Mott in Newport maaaany years ago and the other was done with motor oil and cigar ashes in National City.
          Any such thing as safe ink?
          Len

Comment

• ibewgypsie
            • Dec 2002

WELL.. my power supply is paid for. $200 for 30 minutes work. How many other pieces of equipment is totally paid for in 30 minutes of operation?

Qsim:
            Dynamic ink brand is made from polyester based inks. It heals within a few days with my light hand tattooing. Other brands are made from paint pigments. Yes, they can hurt you. Some are anodized aluminum and titanium flakes. they wear needles out quick like.

I have some high dollar inks, Mario Barth from Germany. They are brighter n heck. Take two weeks to heal in thou.

Retaining the color? you have to close in the holes over the ink and retain pigment and not bleed it out. A good safe, healthy ink is what is required. A good healthy fast healing patron is needed also. Any body infection and it spreads through out the body like wildfire.

Someday they will outlaw tattooing because of the mass stupidity of NON-Apprenticed artists, sterilization by people who don't know how to operate autoclaves, inks that are unsafe.

In a clean tattoo shop, the customer has no risks at all. Tattooist on the other hands gets sprayed with the "mist" from the piercing of the skin. The human body is under pressure and when you pierce it with a needle a aeresol mist is in the air. Lots of disease transmission to the close proximitiy in airborne transmission.

Others, who listen to Nurses, Doctors repeat what the goverment says tells you there is no danger. I say they are full of mud. For some reason the surgery doctors are wearing face masks. Yeah. They got more education than me.

I am about drunk, off to bed. Yeah, I made another binge out of my handiwork. Think if I had saved all the money over the years?

David

Comment

• ibewgypsie
              • Dec 2002

Hmm this one was done by Braille method. He's tickled pink thou. His deceased wife, part indian, Loved yellow roses. Took about ten minutes to sketch up, about thirty to install.

Looks much better in person, the bacitracin gives it a sheen, distorts it.

Lady apprentice didn't show up tonight, Not good for her.

David

Comment

• tattoomike68

dave, it looks like you do fine line work, I dont care for the big fat line work that looks like a black marker went crazy.

as far as disease transmission , I can throw away the tube and tattoo needle bar, ink caps and rags and reuse nothing but the power supply and machine itself.

I like to fling everything in a burning barrel and burn it up, never to be seen or used again.

they make nice disposable plasic tubes good for one trip through the autoclave and they are done, at a cost of $3 and pre made needle bars for $3 why re-uses anything?

keep it CLEAN and KEEP IT SAFE,hepatitis will kill a liver and the person will need a liver transplant, and will still die.

thats why I got away from the bussiness, my friend got a dirty tattoo in the 1970's and hepatitis killed him.

now I am older for thrills I drink beer and play golf, lol

Comment

• ibewgypsie
                  • Dec 2002

Tattoo:

I know of no clean artist that has caught a disease, hepatitus or otherwise.

There is a artist here in town with Aids, he shoots drugs. Has druggies all around him.
                  If you want to catch fleas, be sure to wallow with flea bitten dogs. (I don't do drugs at all)

I have a American Autoclave that looks like a old pressure cooker. It has passed the health department tests. Comes up to dry steam and keeps it there for 45 minutes. It only takes about 15-20 to kill every known bug. I lose a few needles in the cooking but I feel it to be worth it. Most the temporary tubes won't survive the first cookoff.
                  New needles are not sterile, Lots of uninitiated people out there that think that. They must still be autoclaved. Somebody built that needlebar. Used thier bare fingers to build the group, then solder it on with silver solder and flux (the bad mojo).
                  Artists should wear glasses to stop the splatter. Breathing the mist, well there is not much you can do about that.

I wonder if I am going blind. I can't imagine not having my eyesight. I can only say I don't think I could adapt. Hard enough having trouble seeing. I still got a smooth hand thou when my mediciene is right. I can still feel when the lines connect. (like stepping into a mud puddle)

Comment

Working...
                  X