PDA

View Full Version : OT for Wierd

decoy91288
08-05-2005, 10:22 AM
Wierd, This came to me this morning with the morning email. Are they anyone you know?

The conflict in Iraq will soon be over. The latest deployment to defeat the Iraqi insurgents is to send in a team of Alabama Special Forces. Billy Bob, Butch, Bubba, Boo Boo, Scooter, Slick, Mac, and Cooter are being sent along with their 1998 Ford four wheel drive pickup trucks and hunting gear. They have been given only the following information about the enemy:
1. There is no bag limit.
2. The season opened this weekend.
3. They look like aliens.
4. They don't like women, beer, pickup trucks, country music, barbecue or Jesus.
5. They were responsible for Dale Earnhardt's death.

It should be over in less than a week

[This message has been edited by decoy91288 (edited 08-05-2005).]

wierdscience
08-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Haha,I heard the same one about them finding Osahma,no chance in hell,those Bama amatures couldn't find the're a-- with both hands! http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//biggrin.gif

On the other hand the fine members of the military from Mississippi recently uncovered and destroyed the largest single insurgent(insurgent= coward islamist child molesting goat humper)weapons cache in Iraq.

So anything the Forrest Gump Brigade does there will be training http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by wierdscience (edited 08-05-2005).]

cntryboy1289
08-06-2005, 02:00 AM
We sent over a large group of Mississippi men a while back. Billy Ray and Bubba were two of the baddest motorscooters around. They are what we call our special forces guys if you know what I mean. They were sent out on a mission the other day. They came upon a whole bunch of insurgents. Billy Ray told Bubba, he bet he could crawl out in the open and kick some major butt on the guys. Billy Ray crawled up on top of the hill and started dancing around waving his hands. The leader of the insurgents sent out a guy to take care of ol Billy Ray. Billy Ray ducked back behind the hill and the insurgent never came back. About 10 minutes later, Bubba told me the leader sent out 2 more of his men to kill ol Billy Ray. Billy Ray disappeared back over the hill and the two insurgents never made it back. After about 30 minutes went by, the leader got worried evidently and sent all of his men to go see what was up. One of the men Billy Ray had attacked, got up and ran back over the hill hollering and screaming something that Bubba said he couldn't understand, but later had it translated for him that read as follows," go back, go back, there are two Infidels over there." Bubba got a real kick in the pants over this one.

[This message has been edited by cntryboy1289 (edited 08-06-2005).]

cntryboy1289
08-06-2005, 02:02 AM
edit please

Bond
08-06-2005, 10:17 PM
That one started out as a redneck joke

cntryboy1289
08-06-2005, 11:48 PM
ROTFLMAO, did you not get the punch line? It still is a redneck joke! I just happen to be from Mississippi.