PDA

View Full Version : OK, new MW magazine, what's the picture?

J Tiers
08-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Inside the magazine, opposite the table of caontents, there are usually pictures from the articles......

This month, the lower one seems not to be from anywhere.... It shows a mill or DP chuck, holding something that appears to be let down into an engine cylinder head. I flipped thru all the articles, and didn't see the picture....

If I had to guess, it would be that it is from the "mill slowing" article, but didn't get printed. Against that is the fact that it is in color, and most all of those are in B&W.

Troubling doings in the magazine..... must be some sort of secret code for launching a maniple of mysterious metal-munching malefactors, who are now supposed to "head" somewhere and give something a severe reaming out.... obviously they are supposed to gather at Chuck's location.... but one must have the key.....and it must involve binding them to adhere to the demands of some serious vice..... or maybe at this time they will simply be drilled in some activity..... Perhaps the rest of the clues are contained seprately, in the quill memorandum, and we can look at the picture until it is printed blue on our faces without pressing any further meaning from it.

Joel
08-12-2005, 11:25 PM
http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//Forum1/HTML/012898.html

J Tiers
08-12-2005, 11:44 PM
I actually DID look thru the posts before posting.......didn't see that one, it was too far back, my mag only just came...... I forgot I am in the back of the bus......

Ar, I looked..... it is 5 pages back, almost 2 weeks..... no I do NOT feel bad about missing that question.....

[This message has been edited by J Tiers (edited 08-12-2005).]