PDA

View Full Version : Kasenit available in Canada

jmh
08-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Some time back as I recall a few folks, including myself, were trying to get Kasenit in Canada. Even though Travers has consistantly advertised it in their Canadian sale flyers for some time now the Montreal office has steadfastly refused to order it for me. They "claimed" it was a dangerous commodity and could not bring it across the border.

Well, I finally got fed up and contacted Travers in the U.S. and asked about shipping Kasenit to Canada. The nice lady there checked for me and found out that indeed it could be shipped into Canada. And she let the Montreal office know that this was the case.

I just ordered some Kasenit and I am happy to announce that I have here in my hot little hands a five pound can of Kasenit (which will last me several lifetimes) delivered to me in Canada. If anybody else in Canada needs Kasenit you can now get it through Travers if you cannot source it anywhere else. The only drawback is that Travers requires a $100 minimum order.

Evan
08-17-2005, 02:16 PM
I buy Quick Hard from the local steel shop, about $20 per pound. It's the same thing.