PDA

View Full Version : Bobcat X320

John Stevenson
08-16-2005, 08:09 AM
Anyone have a parts drawing or layout of the final drive motor for one of these or a link?

Need to see what's what inside.

John S.

cam m
08-17-2005, 04:15 PM
John
Googling gives www.bobcat.com. (http://www.bobcat.com.) Although a quick search doesn't even show that model X Most models are S line 2003 or newer or all #s at least for skid steer loaders. What is it? Bobcat makes an extensive line of equipment besides their main skidsteer product line. Mini Ex's, utility vehicles, packers, tampers, forklifts,.....

[This message has been edited by cam m (edited 08-17-2005).]

Bond
08-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Have you tried the dealership.I have asked for that type of info. and got the help I needed.I dont know about your X320 but the 825 my brotherinlaw had used a chain drive off a hydraulic motor,driving the hubs .hope this helps.

John Stevenson
08-18-2005, 05:25 AM
The X320 is a mini tracked excavator.
The hydraulic motor drives a sprocket directly.
This isn't mine but my brothers and he's contacted the dealership who won't help, all they want to do is fetch it in and fit a new unit.

He's drained the reduction unit and found pieces of a bearing which seems to be the problem but it's not apparent how they are built up.
On the Bobcat site it does say that manuals are not available to the general public hence the request for an exploded parts list.

Thanks.

Sir John.

Joe Guidry
08-18-2005, 08:31 AM
John, look on E-Bay, I just got some books for a Case 1845C, seen several for the Bob Cat, good luck, Joe

Bond
08-19-2005, 11:25 PM
Bobcat dealership I deal with says manual is available, you will need all info off data plate. Two manuals are avaiable 50$ each.