PDA

View Full Version : And what kind of Grinding-paste used in Vitrified CBN Wheel?

Koloya
08-22-2005, 05:31 AM
And plus,
as to the Vitrified CBN Grinding-wheels, its heat is much higher, so Excellent Grinding-paste should be used.
Could anyone who had used of CBN wheels(Vitrified) give me hint about the Grinding-paste? And its better have brand to give me.

Thank you so much!

Rustybolt
08-22-2005, 10:48 AM
CBN is a propriatary abrasive of the General Electric Company. You might want to talk to them.It is, for all intents and purposes, artificial diamond.

Koloya
08-22-2005, 08:52 PM
I can not catch your meaning.

If it is a some kind of Satire works. Pls note in mind I am seeking help here while do not wish to join a Forum of literature

Evan
08-23-2005, 02:09 AM
No satire at all. You need to improve your English language skills Koloya. A quick look at your website confirms that.

To begin with although the name "Yinglong" may have genuine positive meaning to you and your Chinese clients when translated to English, "Herohome", it sounds like a comic book place and is hard to take seriously.

Second, with this sort of description as found on your site it is really hard to take your company seriously.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
Yinglong is cautious and conscientious at all time to satisfy our users. We are always trying our best to perfect the qualities and services, to make the totally reassurance to Yinglong.
We promised to you: If there is any problem caused by inhuman factors, we keep of policies of---Replace, Refundment and Appoligize.
</font>

Although I understand what you are trying to say I don't want to work that hard at communication with a supplier. I (and most outside of China) don't plan on learning Mandarin so you would be well advised to improve your English skills. You should have little trouble finding a qualified translator to do the work for you.

[This message has been edited by Evan (edited 08-23-2005).]

Koloya
08-23-2005, 08:01 PM
I am sorry, sir.

The introduction of our company adopted in Website was written by someone from THIS FORUM!
So if you said there are so many mistakes, I am confused for positive and impositive are all imported from THIS FORUM!

JCHannum
08-23-2005, 08:19 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Koloya:
I am sorry, sir.

The introduction of our company adopted in Website was written by someone from THIS FORUM!
So if you said there are so many mistakes, I am confused for positive and impositive are all imported from THIS FORUM!</font>

Ask for your money back.

Koloya
08-23-2005, 08:44 PM
Sorry,sir
I do not remember that we are holding some dealing here.

JCHannum
08-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Not me, you complained about the person who translated for you. Get back the money you paid him to do it for you if you are unhappy with his work.

Koloya
08-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Pls note to that. I have never compaint of the translation. I am so confused for you are not so reason to understand my meaning.

What I had said is that I lost the capability to clear the quality of the translation. For all the comments from here.

Evan
08-23-2005, 11:07 PM
The rest of your website needs serious work. I'm sure it won't be for free.

[This message has been edited by Evan (edited 08-23-2005).]

Koloya
08-24-2005, 12:52 AM
Ok,sure.

I will try to improve the performance.

Thanks!

BillH
08-24-2005, 12:56 AM
earn Engrish, honor is depends upon it