PDA

View Full Version : Tin Falcon Introduction

Tin Falcon
08-27-2005, 06:09 AM
Hi Guys (and Gals):
I have been on the board for awhile and have not taken the time to introduce myself. I did have the oportunity to meet and greet a few at Iron Fever.
I am retired from the military (Air guard)and worked in the fabrication shop there for several years both full and part time. I did machining, welding, aircraft sheetmetal and acf corrosion control. Aso got a couple of AAS degrees from The Comunity College of the Air Force.They are in aircraft maintenance and metals technology.
I worked in a local precision machine shop for about a year mosly operating a cnc lathe and polygon grinding.Currenly doing steel fab work, yuk.
3 1/2 years doing HSM, mosly simple model air/stream engines. Also ade lot of pen/pencil sets.
The HS has a pre wwII South bend lathe, a mini lathe and a mini mill. Also have a couple of small craftman /dunlaps that I wouldlike to put to more use.
Hope you have found my posts helpful. looking forward to more posting and lurking.
Jim

japcas
08-27-2005, 03:46 PM
Welcome aboard.

PolskiFran
08-27-2005, 09:25 PM
Hi Tin,
Always glad to hear from or see you again. I'm glad to see you were back in your usual spot at Iron Fever. I can never spot the "shop monkey".

Frank

Tin Falcon
08-28-2005, 06:36 AM
My son was havig a friendly fued with another exhibeter so the shop monkey did some "wandering" this show.