PDA

View Full Version : Tool shows, Machinery shows, Antique tractor shows

canman
10-18-2005, 12:59 AM
Anyone know of any of these type shows coming to North Georgia. I live in Rome and about he best I can get is the ocassional Gun show, which they over charge for admission, or Hooters where I normally spend to much on food, drinks and tips!

lynnl
10-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Do a google search on "antique machinery show georgia"/"alabama".

They're scattered thruout the spring/summer/fall here in Nth Ala, and I'd imagine the same in GA. I remember seeing one listed in the HSM magazine a 2 or 3 years ago held in Rainsville AL (Oct or Nov as I recall). Don't know if it's an annual gathering or not. (Rainsville is pretty close to Rome.)

Close to me (Athens, AL) has one every August (1st or 2nd wkend). Maybe farther than you'd want to travel. But I enjoy it immensely.

JMorris
10-20-2005, 03:59 AM
Hey, canman they have an antique tractor and motor show this weekend at the fair grounds in calhoun here's the info off of there web site CALHOUN ANTIQUE ENGINE AND TRACTOR SHOW 21, Oct 2005 - 22, Oct 2005
T.A.G. (TN. AL. AND GA.) ANTIQUE ENGINE AND TRACTOR CLUB
DIRECTIONS, CALHOUN, GA. 7 MILES OFF INTERSTATE 75, WEST ONTO HIGHWAY 53....CHEROKEE CAPILTAL FAIR GROUNDS...

BRING YOUR ANTIQUE FARM EQUIPMENT. TRACTORS, OLD ENGINES, ANY FARM EQUIPTMENT THAT YOU WISH TO DISPLAY. COME IN AS EARLY AS THURSDAY...

NO FEE FOR CAMPING...ELECTRIC HOOK UPS. VENDERS WELCOM, RELATED ITEMS PLESE, DON'T NEED FOOD VENDERS.

FRIDAY, WILL BE A DAY OF TRACTOR PARADES AND LOTS OF GOOD TIMES, FRIDAY NIGHT A FREE HOT DOG SUPPER TO ALL THE EXHIBITORS. BINGO AND DOOR PRIZES FOLLOW THE SUPPER. COME JOIN US AT THE CAMP FIRE FOR FELLOWSHIP...

SATURDAY, WILL BE A FULL DAY OF FUN, A PINTO BEAN LUNCH WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS -- WILL BE AVAILABLE, WITH THE BEANS COOKED IN AN OLD IRON POT,PROCEEDS GO TO THE SHOW SATURDAY NIGHT WILL BE A POT LUCK SUPPER TO ALL THAT EXHIBIT...PLEASE BRING A DISH...DOOR PRIZES WILL FOLLOW THE SUPPER. COME JOIN US AT THE CAMP FIRE FOR FELLOWSHIP...

For More Information:
Phone: 770-548-1122
Related Web Page: T.A.G.ENGINECLUB.COM
Email: PTC98@AOL.COM

Submit A Listing | Calendar Home | Community Calendars