PDA

View Full Version : DoAll Dart Bandsaw blade

lynnl
10-29-2002, 05:09 PM
Anyone have any opinions to offer on the DoAll Dart flexback bandsaw blade? I frequently see that offered on Ebay, and am considering getting a coil to make up my own blades. Hate to get stuck with 100' of sub-par blade stock. (It's the 1/2" X .025" stuff I'm interested in.)

I also see what appears to be MSC's housebrand coils that are described as "made in Germany" ... anyone had experience with that? ie good or bad?

I know the Lennox brand has been highly touted on this board, but I haven't seen any of it in the 1/2" size. (...on ebay that is)

George Hodge
10-29-2002, 09:54 PM
lynnl,DoAll sent me their CD catalog,free. It might have more info than you will ever need,but they sell a lot of other things than saws and blades. Contact them at www.DoALL.com/cdcatalog (http://www.DoALL.com/cdcatalog)

Thrud
10-30-2002, 03:00 AM
lynnl:
DoAll offers better than average saws and materials. You can contact them and ask the quality of the blade. Don't say you are thinking of buying off of eBay though - bad manners. Just say you are curious about the product.

lynnl
10-30-2002, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the inputs. Yeah, I was aware of their machinery (saws, etc.). I suspected their stuff would be first rate... just looking for opinions from neutral sources.

Lynn

JCHannum
10-30-2002, 12:10 PM
lynn, I use the Dart blades in my saw, and have used them in maintenance shops I have run. Get very good life and performance from them.