PDA

View Full Version : For Norman A

malbenbut
12-07-2005, 11:41 AM
Hello Norman I did not realy want to talk to you through this forum as I have not got your tel. no I will have to. After I tell you this I know you will be very upset but as a fellow Geordie I feel it should be me to tell you. I dont want you to hear it from someone else. I am sure that after the initial shock you will after a while come to terms with it but I am sure you will survive and work through it with the help of your family and friends, there is no Santa

John Stevenson
12-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Because of this ??

http://www.micom.net/oops/No%20Xmas.jpg

Dawai
12-07-2005, 12:00 PM
But of course, there is. He exists in all of us.

Friends or Parents especially when they hope to bring a spark to a childs eyes and collect no credit or gratitude except the good feeling in thier heart.

Evan
12-07-2005, 12:02 PM
Santa isn't gone, but he may be a bit late.

http://vts.bc.ca/pics/santa1.gif

[This message has been edited by Evan (edited 12-07-2005).]

Norman Atkinson
12-07-2005, 12:05 PM
As a pre-amble, you are so wrong.

My phone number is 0191-2268654.

You could ring me- and make my day.

I live- wait for it!- in the grounds of

St Nicholas's Hospital in Newcastle upon Tyne.

What does one say- Nuts, to you?

Now Sir- be unfrocked!

Norm

malbenbut
12-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Hello N I thought St Nicholas was the local filbert house but it must be where Santa lives as it bears his name.
My grandson says there is a Santa infact he says there are lots of them he says they are in every store and if one does not send him what he wants for Christmas he says one of the others will as they can't all forget what he's told them he wants

Alistair Hosie
12-07-2005, 02:54 PM
If there is no Santa how come we still get presents each year????No Santa indeed!Alistair

aboard_epsilon
12-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Drop all presents down chimney here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/aboard_epsilon/normaborde.jpg

all the best........mark

malbenbut
12-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Dont ask me Alistair I still believe in the tooth fairy

Norman Atkinson
12-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Hi M.

Wow, so there is life after death.
St Nicholas's is indeed as you infer- enfer.
Hell, how do you spell it- a place where one can consume Fruit and Nut cake or chocolate- with Matron- of course!

Of course, part of St Nicholas's is Grade 2 Listed and you have to believe in Santa Claus merely to afford the modest life style away from the stresses and strains of the rest of the Canny Toon.

With such an almost earthy outlook- I live on a farm- I am delighted to learn that your grandson still shares the love of Christmas with the rest of we, simple souls.
Suffice to tell him- and I joketh not- the reindeer herd at Loch Morlich in the Cairngorms is ready for the Big Day. In fact, I was up there this weekend.Old Mikel Utsi's herd continues to flourish for the Annual Big Night with Santa at the reins.
The heavy snows have been- and almost gone.
The 'Hill' is still plastered and there are traces still high up in the Monadliaths.
I have no doubt that Mrs Smith will have the sleigh teams ready. Oh, yes, folks! There is really a Mrs Smith! Next door, is a Mrs Parkins doling out teas to the visitors. On the little granite stone is the memorial to my Norwegians who served us so well. On a simple wooden bench is a memorial to Karl and Peter and- seeing that it is almost Christmas- a mention of Noel- but Eileen's father.

So how do I really know all this?
Ah! 'Tis the Magic of Santa Claus and the Christ Mass. A Happy Christmas to your grandchild. He won't be disappointed.

Norman

malbenbut
12-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Norman must be out as no Merc can be seen

Norman Atkinson
12-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Mark

Off course, if that's the instructions for Santa, I am doomed! Doomed, I tell you, Doomed!

Not a bad shot, really!
That was once the farm- Dodd's Farm.
I live in the new bungalow- No.1.
A bit more West and a bit more South.

And you cheeky so and so's, you do realise that I wasn't kidding.

Now then, I am looking for Matron.
She shouldn't be too difficult to find.
She's big, Big, BIG- I like them-
Oh! Shut up!

Norm

67chevelle
12-07-2005, 04:39 PM
There was a santa...

http://www.carringtonfamily.com/temp/santadead.jpg