X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cecil Walker
    • Aug 2003

Cabin Fever Meeting?

Well its about 3 weeks until the Cabin Fever Show in York and i've been in contact with Frank (Polskifran) and Jim (Tinfalcon). We would like to have another HSMBB member meeting in 06 if possible. We had 10 -11 members last year (05) plus Neil or Craig usually join us for a few minutes. Everyone seems to like the 11:00 AM time slot near the Snack Bar in the main lobby, even though it gets a little crowded at times. Its a good time to meet and put a face with a name (well in most instances anyway), plus we have done some trading, got some freebies, and learned a lot about, and from, each other. So, how about it again?
  • StephenK
    • Oct 2002

Hi Cecil:

I had great intentions of going to the Cabin Fever Expo until my Son told expected me to pick up him, his wife and daughter at the airport. Their flight from Columbia SA arrives at about 4 PM. So much for Cabin Fever.

I'm doing exremely well after the Cervical Fusion. Back to getting my energy after sitting around for weeks.

Give my best to all of the guys.

Stephen K

Comment

• Sprocket
      • May 2002

I tend not to plan trips that far in the winter, besides, there is skiing here and not enough weekends. Someday I'd like to get to that one, but for now, I'll see you in August at Iron Fever. (I hope)

Comment

• littlelocos
        • Jul 2005

Cecil,
        11:00 works for me. I'll see you then.

BTW, the Puck engine is done and I finished the drawings today - final count = 23 B-size sheets. I took Joy and the kids out to dinner to celebrate. Now for the instructions... :-O

Todd.

------------------
        Todd Snouffer
        Littlelocos Model Engineering
        Todd Snouffer
        Littlelocos Model Engineering
        www.LittleLocos.com

Comment

• Luke55
          • Oct 2004

Hope to be there

Comment

• PolskiFran
            • Dec 2002

I'm planning on being there. Unless disaster strikes again. 11:00 am Saturday works for me.

See you then,
            Frank

Comment

• fixxit
              • Sep 2002

I'm also planning to be there.

Here is a photo of the group that was at last years meeting.

Left to right
              #1 Cecil Walker
              #2 PolskiFran (Frank Krupinski)
              #3 StephenK
              #4 Mike Pileski
              #5 cFoster, Craig Foster assistant editor of HSM
              #6 Luke55 got the long distance award for traveling down from Canada for the show.
              #7 andy_b
              #8 bill_b
              #9 Arbo
              #10 Fixxit is behind the camera pushing the button.

------------------
              457863656C73696F7220212000

[This message has been edited by fixxit (edited 01-01-2006).]
              457863656C73696F7220212000

Comment

• timz1999
                • Oct 2005

I Will be going out there and would like to meet some of the people that i get all these great ideas from what day do you meet?

Comment

• johnny o
                  • Mar 2003

cecil
                  I'll be there and try to remember to walk over to the snack bar this time, forgot last year till too late. If any of you think to remind me , I'm the guy with the holt engine model and wife in tow. Like to meet you,see you there.
                  John
                  johnny o

Comment

• Cecil Walker
                    • Aug 2003

Looks like we have the start of another good meet, as always the more the merrier.

Tim: meeting is 11:00 AM Sat. Jan 21, near the Snack Bar in the main lobby.

Stephen: sorry to hear you will not be there but understandable. Good to hear the surgery went well.

I look forward to meeting everyone, some again, some for the first time.

Comment

• BillB
                      • Oct 2003

Hey Cecil,

Bill Hargrave & I are planning to come up again, probably on Friday, and expect to make the meeting.

How about bringing a picture so we can see how well that Gerstner chest fits into your shop?

BillB

Comment

• andy_b
                        • Aug 2003

Cecil,

Ol' #7 (at least that's my spot in the photo) plans on being there. i'll even be wearing my green JD hat.
                        i've checked the board a few times over the past few weeks, but i've been busy with another hobby lately (working up black powder loads for some Cowboy Action Shooting firearms and giving them my best "home shop gunsmith" action jobs).

see you guys in a week!

andy b.
                        The danger is not that computers will come to think like men - but that men will come to think like computers. - some guy on another forum not dedicated to machining

Comment

Working...
                        X