X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ken Stuempges
    • Feb 2006

Grizzly G6089 Sheet Metal Machine

Is anyone using one of these? I'm looking for some feedback. Granted it's only good up to 20 gage, that's all I will need.

tia

Ken

If it is a 30" 3 in 1 shear,brake, roll, I have one and when I use it, it works fine.

18,ga.is about tops for the capacity.

------------------
    The tame Wolf !

Comment

does grizzly tools ship to Canada

Comment

• dicks42000
        • Mar 2005

Jarr88 and others;
        Why pay shipping ? Busy Bee & some others sell the same 30 & 40 in. 3 in 1 sheet metal machines.
        I have one of the big ones (40 in.) and they work OK for most stuff. I hardly ever use the rolls, mostly shearing & brake stuff. It's hard to bend past 90 deg. That's where real leaf-type brakes work better. You won't be making seams or ductwork on a 3 in 1 too often. 20 ga. is about the limit for full width cuts without breaking something.
        My machine was worth the $780 I paid for it though.
        Rick

Comment

weel i wansnt quite talking about buy a shear i was just wondering if grizzly ships to canada

Comment

• Mcgyver
            • Mar 2005

strange that Rick should think that considering it as a thread on the grizzly shear/combo machine and you gave no indication that you were going that far off topic - it should have been a new thread.

all that is no big deal, but your response comes across as rude in that you don't even bother to thank him for the answer and then clarify your question, you just give a smart ass response - how the hell is he supposed to know your one line question isn't in topic?
            located in Toronto Ontario

Comment

settle down

Comment

• bob_s
                • Apr 2005

Grizzly does not ship to Canada, because their affiliated Canadian company, Busy Bee tools, is allowed to operate without competition from the parent company!

Comment

• Tim125
                  • Dec 2005

[This message has been edited by Tim125 (edited 03-01-2006).]

Comment

Working...
                  X