PDA

View Full Version : Looking for others

bdarin
05-27-2001, 02:50 PM
Looking for other hsm's in the Niagara Falls/Buffalo NY area. Benn doing machining for about a year now and getting obsessed with it. Currently working on a 1/3 scale Gattling gun.

charlie coghill
05-27-2001, 11:19 PM
Hi bdarin. I am not in your area. I am interested in the gattling gun. Where did you get your plans? How good are the plans? There are a couple of advertisers in HSM, but I have heard that one of the advertisers' plans are not very good. The person that told me this, had built a gattling and was exhibiting it at the PRIME show in Eugene Or.

bdarin
05-28-2001, 05:41 PM
The plans are from the outfit in Louisiana. Don't remember the name, but their plans are excellent, complete with photos, explanations, sources, and phone-call help if you need it. You can email me at bdarin@localnet.com if you have any questions.

farmwrench@aol
06-14-2001, 10:02 PM
I am from Chaffee, south of the city.
I am impressed with your undertaking. I am still building my shop and skills. I have a 13" South Bend, 6" Atlas and a 12"shaper. I just got an old Senica falls 9x5 lathe that had been used to rebarrel rifes. I am trying to sand cast but have only made ingots so far.

[This message has been edited by farmwrench@aol (edited 06-14-2001).]