PDA

View Full Version : test please disregard

GM69camaro
09-02-2002, 10:48 PM
test

Gizmo
09-03-2002, 12:37 AM
Oh no, a test! You didn't tell us there would be a test. Can I have at least another day to study, will it be multiple guess? Can I use my book? Anyone loan me a pencil...etc.

Thrud
09-03-2002, 03:08 AM
I hate tests. I especially hate sorting oral and rectal thermometers by the taste test. Reminds me of Pepsi.

Gizmo - Pssst! The answer is always "d" for the special ed. entrance exam. I don't have a pencil - how about a thermometer?

GM69camaro
09-03-2002, 02:04 PM
I am sorry to say that you both failed the test. I said "please disregard".
You will report to after school detention for the rest of the week. No excuses. http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//tongue.gif

GM

tonydacrow
09-03-2002, 03:22 PM
Good thing I disregarded this post and passed the ... damn.

Thrud
09-04-2002, 02:10 AM
I never was good at tests...I hope it is multiple guess!

Gizmo
09-04-2002, 11:29 PM
Thrud ol' buddy, since we're both in deetension we can duhrelax and cheat on the test. We'll be ok. The answer is 'd', none of the above? Good grief this is easier than I thought.

Thrud
09-05-2002, 05:01 AM
Gizmo:
Smartest teacher I ever had wrote his own chemistry tests (he was a Millionare farmer with a PhD but like to teach High school). He would put answers down for the multiple guess questions that looked like the right answers if you screwed up your calculations. He figured out the most common screw-ups and used them for answers. Very smart man. And he STILL let me have free run in the lab (long lunch). http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//biggrin.gif

lynnl
09-05-2002, 12:01 PM
Years ago I taught the weather course in the USAF 52 week undergraduate pilot training program, which was a real pressure cooker for the students. One of the multiple choice questions on the weather exam had the following five choices:
a. Blah, Blah, Blah...
b. Blah, ....
c. blahblah....
d. None of the above
e. All of the above

In my 3yr duty assignment (24 different classes), in almost every class at least one student would pick choice 'e'.

'Embarrassment' hardly describes those students' reactions when we did the post-exam critique!

bdarin
09-05-2002, 12:59 PM
I used to teach private pilot groundschool at the local high school adult ed. Not doing it for a while, as enrollment dropped off drastically last year. And I AIN'T gonna teach no a-rabs!