PDA

View Full Version : Meet me in St. Louie

Rock Ranch
10-23-2002, 10:02 PM
Evening,

I seem to remember reading that a few of you are in the St. Louis, MO area. I am fairly new to machining and would be interested in hearing from those in my area. I live about 1-1 1/2 hours West of STL, about 20 miles North of Hermann. Thanks.

Larry

ChadL
11-29-2002, 12:31 PM
Larry,

I recently moved to the Wentzville area after taking a job with a small fabrication and machining shop here. I am a recent additionn to this board, but look forward to hanging out here from time to time, drop me an e-mail sometime, me wife and I live just outside of New Melle, about 15 minutes north east of Washington Mo, so we aren't too far from you.

Chad
chadlueders@hotmail.com

Oso
12-07-2002, 11:20 AM
I am in U-City. Another fellow is about a half mile up Hanley from me, and still another is up 170 east of me.

Some more are out your way.

We have discussed getting together a couple times, but so far it hasn't happened.

RPease
12-07-2002, 02:53 PM
Got one in Florissant.........

Regards,
Rodg

Rock Ranch
12-08-2002, 11:23 AM
Gentlemen,

It is good to hear from you.

Chad, welcome to the area. If I may ask, where are you working?

Oso and Rodg, if the discussion of getting together comes up again, count me in.

I am still way down on the learning curve, when it comes to machining, but I catch on fast. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions for the board and hope to be able to contribute soon.

Larry

ChadL
12-17-2002, 06:20 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rock Ranch:
Gentlemen,

It is good to hear from you.

Chad, welcome to the area. If I may ask, where are you working?

Oso and Rodg, if the discussion of getting together comes up again, count me in.

I am still way down on the learning curve, when it comes to machining, but I catch on fast. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions for the board and hope to be able to contribute soon.

Larry</font>

Larry,

I work at Willerding Metal Fabrication on O'Fallon ( wwww.willerding.com ) I just started the job a few months ago, I'm not a machinest, by trade at least, I'm actually a mechanical engineer working as a project engineer. I do however enjoy getting my hands dirty, and I have a small but growing collection of tools at home for doing just that.

Chad