PDA

View Full Version : Is it fixed yet?

wierdscience
04-07-2006, 12:13 AM
Has the width problem been fixed yet?Can't really tell just yet.Got another subscription renewal in the mail today.

3 Phase Lightbulb
04-07-2006, 12:17 AM
Nope.. the width is still fixed..

In a few more days, people are going to start complaining that the screen is too wide when they do finally fix it ;)

-Adrian

wierdscience
04-07-2006, 12:18 AM
Nope,still not working right.No new posts in 2 days?Guess I'm not alone.

Joel
04-07-2006, 12:25 AM
Hey, at least you can post pictures again.

Craig (the new moderator) says that he is getting the width problem straightened out. Should be fixed any time now...

wierdscience
04-07-2006, 12:30 AM
I would edit that last post,but I can't find the edit button,is it in the partion of the page that is cut off?

What a suck fest,80 hours already this week at work,I came home early tonight for a change and the BBS isn't even working.

wierdscience
04-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Hey, at least you can post pictures again.

Craig (the new moderator) says that he is getting the width problem straightened out. Should be fixed any time now...

Ya,LOL everything in my life for the last six months has been hurry up and wait.

I'm sick and tired of it.

I guess VP never heard of seeing if the new one works before hualing the old one off to scrap.

Oh.and the simlies suck compared to the old ones:mad:

CCWKen
04-07-2006, 12:49 AM
Talk about suck-fest! I've got an addition to the shop going in and one wall of the old section is wide open. 20-30mph winds today filled the whole place with sand, dirt and I think a few animals. Some of the plastic for the foundation ended up in the field. The last time I saw it, it was just going out of sight about 1/2 mile away. About the only good thing is that the winds are suposed to change and come out the West tomorrow--Maybe it'll come back.

I had most of the machines covered but after checking, it didn't do much good. Big bummer. I'm not sure what to do. Just hose the place out or get some vacuums going.

Concidering that, this place looks dandy. :D