PDA

View Full Version : Where does the shipping code come from ?

nheng
05-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Where do you find the Enco free shipping code? I've bought lots of stuff from them and never seen one in the flyers. Den

Frank Ford
05-20-2006, 10:41 AM
My guess is that if you quit buying from Enco, you'll get one of those codes as an enticement to come back. . .

BillH
05-20-2006, 04:08 PM
Get them thru email. If you dont buy from them, they give you the better free shipping code. If you buy from them quite often, they dont offer you the better shipping code.
Just use 2 emails, and buy online thru webpage just using one of the 2 emails.

PHiers
05-20-2006, 09:32 PM
Have you guys noticed the way the codes run?
March code was WEBRN36
April's was WEBRN46
Mays is WEBRN56

It looks like the last two numbers are just the month and year. I am going to watch it all year to try to verify that. :D

Use BillH's method and you will always have the latest and best code. (that is the same 2 email method I use)

Ries
05-20-2006, 10:18 PM
I usually find my shipping codes by using a black light on the floor of the Louvre Museum, right next to dead bodies that have pentagrams on their chest in blood.
This works every time, althought the codes are, of course, IN CODE!
So you need a few years of training by a Scion of Toyota, who will teach you how to decode these codes.
I used to try to use the door chime from a Honda, but then realized it was just the morse code for the letter "H", and not usefull with Enco, which is, of course, a chinese company in New Jersey, not a japanese company from Ohio, which is to say round on the ends and high in the middle.
Enco shipping codes, though, are a snap, compared to learning to set a VCR.