PDA

View Full Version : aluminum poisoning part II

A.K. Boomer
06-29-2006, 04:50 PM
sorry just a joke:D

Millman
06-29-2006, 04:58 PM
I'm going to fry up 12 Oz. and have a healthy meal for a change.

Allan Dimmock
06-29-2006, 05:00 PM
Shoot that man, with an aluminium bullet of course!

Millman
06-29-2006, 05:04 PM
A guy tried that in the fifties and I ate the damn bullet, too. I survived with a peptic ulcer.

IOWOLF
06-29-2006, 05:43 PM
sorry just a joke:D

You sure are:rolleyes:

A.K. Boomer
06-29-2006, 07:36 PM
You sure are:rolleyes:

UBjackle ----- spankin? then behave....:cool:

IOWOLF
06-29-2006, 07:42 PM
You are Black aren't you?

A.K. Boomer
06-29-2006, 07:43 PM
How would you know that?

IOWOLF
06-29-2006, 07:45 PM
You act and talk like one.Of course you could just be a wannabe.

A.K. Boomer
06-29-2006, 07:49 PM
There is actually some sanity to this post,,,, why in the heck are the veiws almost the same as the replys on this entire forum, so i picked a topic i knew everybody checked on (aluminum poisoning) and still almost the same amount of views as there are replys, should be a much wider range with maybe very few replys but many many views, somthing is jacked up...

A.K. Boomer
06-29-2006, 07:51 PM
what do you mean "like one" happen to be sicilian but still you better watch your step fella.....

BobWarfield
06-29-2006, 08:25 PM
All topics that require only opinion will garner more views and responses. The more vitriolic and controversial, the stronger the effect. If an ill-tempered but usually knowledgeable regular can be dragged into mud wrestling with the pig, that really boosts ratings.

Like most mud wrestling with pigs, it accomplishes nothing except to irritate the pig and get everyone involved filthy dirty.

BTW, not calling anyone a pig here, it's a metaphor, relax, enjoy, move along, there's nothing happening here on this thread. Go back to posting and reading about useful home shop machinist relevant projects.

Best,

BW

A.K. Boomer
06-29-2006, 10:55 PM
All topics that require only opinion will garner more views and responses. The more vitriolic and controversial, the stronger the effect. If an ill-tempered but usually knowledgeable regular can be dragged into mud wrestling with the pig, that really boosts ratings.

Like most mud wrestling with pigs, it accomplishes nothing except to irritate the pig and get everyone involved filthy dirty.

BTW, not calling anyone a pig here, it's a metaphor, relax, enjoy, move along, there's nothing happening here on this thread. Go back to posting and reading about useful home shop machinist relevant projects.

Best,

BW

yeah but Bob, im showing 11 views and 10 responces, thats way out of wack,,, on my earlier patent post im showing 50 views and 49 responces, this is way out of proportion, usually there is about 15 to 30 views before anybody has the ball sto make a responce,,,, EEEEEVVVVVVVAAAANNNN,,, expalin this mess

UBjackel be hidin, UBjackel make right decision....

Evan
06-30-2006, 02:42 AM
The views counter is messed up. For a while now it is counting only posts/replies to a topic, not views. It counts the original post as a view.

IOWOLF
06-30-2006, 06:10 AM
Heck Evan I figured any one with Eyes could see that, as it is only 1 higher every time except the sticky.
But it goes to show Common sense is not so common,I better shut up now or I may get whacked :D, so "Forget about it"

A.K. Boomer
06-30-2006, 08:44 AM
The views counter is messed up. For a while now it is counting only posts/replies to a topic, not views. It counts the original post as a view.

Well we need to get that fixed dont cha think?

A.K. Boomer
06-30-2006, 08:45 AM
Heck Evan I figured any one with Eyes could see that, as it is only 1 higher every time except the sticky.
But it goes to show Common sense is not so common,I better shut up now or I may get whacked :D, so "Forget about it"

UBjackel,,, dont make me drag your grandma into this boy....

IOWOLF
06-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Were you another race I would say "Who are YOU calling BOY? :)

Just like a Sissy-lye-n,Bringing a lil ole lady in it,Are you gonna break her legs or something?

Wirecutter
06-30-2006, 01:41 PM

I always loved that expression for describing a useless struggle. I heard it first from my older brother, but he said something like:

"It's like wrestling with a pig in s**t. You get needlessly covered in s**t, and the pig likes it."

-Mark

Evan
06-30-2006, 02:42 PM
Speaking of pork...

http://vts.bc.ca/pics/mw1.jpg

IOWOLF
06-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Pork and chocolate pudding?Mmmmmmmmmm

Magic9r
06-30-2006, 06:16 PM
Damn!, just wasted 5 minutes reading through this mess trying to make sense of what I thought was a real post, shame the gals in the mud were dressed though:D

IOWOLF
06-30-2006, 06:34 PM
Damn!, just wasted 5 minutes reading through this mess trying to make sense of what I thought was a real post, shame the gals in the mud were dressed though:D

Barely dressed, and I still think they are in chocolate pudding. I think I would lick it off the one what ever it was.LOL .;)

Millman
07-01-2006, 02:27 AM
OK, if you are going to be that way, I'll eat the other one and call it even....besides she should taste better than all that aluminum I've had to eat, been going on 2 weeks now, and I still can't poop!

IOWOLF
07-01-2006, 05:55 AM
Thats Odd MillMan , we all think you are full of **it.:D
I Couldnt resist ,only joking.

Millman
07-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Oh come on IO, you're just saying that cause it's true!