PDA

View Full Version : OT: Thunderbird e-mail question

wierdscience
07-19-2006, 08:34 PM
I need to setup a list of e-mail adresses for my mother's church group where she can send them meeting reminders once or twice a month.

Is there a way I can set that up,where all she needs to do is type up the message and send it to everyone on the list without having to send to each recipient individually?

She would be sharing the same mail account with me,so my address book would need to be completely separate,otherwise you guys would know when the next food drive will be:D

Evan
07-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Here you go Darin. Guaranteed free of spyware etc and absolutely free with no strings. Easy to use. You just make up a list of e-mail addresses in notepad and the program sends out individual e-mails to each recipient. You can make up different lists to use for different groups you want to send to. It doesn't use your e-mail program at all, it's a stand alone mailer.

http://www.vallen.de/freeware/index.html#Vallen%20e-Mailer

wierdscience
07-19-2006, 10:11 PM
Many Thanks Evan,that's exactly what I was needing.

One question though,I don't quite understand the carbon copy settings,are they for sending a copy of the message to myself or to others on the list?

Evan
07-19-2006, 10:55 PM
The cc and bcc will resend a copy of each mail sent to one address, the one you put in the space. This would be useful for documenting who mail has been sent to.

wierdscience
07-19-2006, 11:36 PM
Ahhh I see says the blind man,thanks again.