PDA

View Full Version : Senior member

lane
09-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Hay every one Some how I just became a Senior Member i dont quite know what just happened . I dont feel any different , I know I am getting older be 57 in Nov. But now I am a senior member Neet hu.

JRouche
09-09-2006, 11:26 PM
Mabe you crapped yerself, check!

ProGunOne
09-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Mabe you crapped yerself, check!

:eek: :D :D

Millman
09-10-2006, 12:13 AM
How many boxes of Depends do you own???

Evan
09-10-2006, 01:15 AM
I'm out. :eek:

Norman Atkinson
09-10-2006, 03:16 AM
You are now on the slippery slope

down

down

down

Norm

Evan has a ****ey ear and I have incontinence pads

Are we not allowed to use D*ck as in *ick Whittington's famous pantomime?
I thought everyone liked D*ck

Evan, How is it going? Hope for improvement

Don't dare ask about me

N

John Stevenson
09-10-2006, 04:07 AM
OK we won't, now bugger off :D

Evan
09-10-2006, 07:26 AM
No improvement as yet Norman. I see the doc tomorrow. I am on the third antibiotic and the bacterium or whatever it is is having it for lunch. This doesn't look promising. Not cheap either. Drugs are not covered under our system (if you are under 65) and as I am self employed I have no alternate coverage. This current med costs three dollars per pill.

The main problem is that I am allergic to penicillin and all of it's cousins.

John Stevenson
09-10-2006, 07:34 AM
I'm allergic to hospital food :eek:

Norman Atkinson
09-10-2006, 07:36 AM
Evan, I think that I echo the thoughts and prayers of us all.

Get well soon

Norm

Evan
09-10-2006, 07:43 AM
I'm allergic to hospital food
I as well, quite literally. A special diet is required due to my gluten intolerance.

Thank you, Norman.

CCWKen
09-10-2006, 09:32 PM
Get well soon Evan.

I wonder if the fear of winter upon us is causing many to be ill. We have been feeling the chill of the season down here. Only hit 95 today. :D

Evan
09-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Bleah. It's been beautiful and warm around here. I just watched the weather and the forecast is for an arctic front sweeping in near the end of the week with some snow forecast for the more northern areas of the province.

I am finding the deafness incredibly annoying and distracting. I rely a great deal on the sound of the machines. Not only can I not hear it as well but the sounds are seeming to come from the wrong direction which is even more distracting. Although it isn't especially painful it isn't comfortable either. It feels like someone pumped the right side of my head with caulking compound. This is now over three weeks and I fear that permanent damage is being done to my middle ear.

wierdscience
09-10-2006, 10:32 PM
You are now on the slippery slope

Evan has a ****ey ear and I have incontinence pads

Are we not allowed to use D*ck as in *ick Whittington's famous pantomime?
I thought everyone liked D*ck

Evan, How is it going? Hope for improvement

Don't dare ask about me

N

Norman,that reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield's take on getting old-

"My doctor asked me for a urine sample,a fecal sample and a sperm sample......so I handed him my underwear":D