PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone man the 'Store' on this website?

jkilroy
10-29-2001, 04:08 PM
I entered an order at the store on this website for a few books 11 days ago. I received an auto reply confirming my order with the details of my order. There is no information on the web site concerning how my order will be shipped or when.

Question, who do I contact for details concerning shipping? I send an email to the provided address requesting a tracking number be emailed to me when the order shipped. I travel a good bit and must sometimes make arrangements for things to be picked up for me.

------------------
James Kilroy

Thrud
10-29-2001, 10:08 PM
I called them and asked them - "what the..."
It took a month for Santa's sack get through the snail office. Then...JOY!!!!

Dave

jkilroy
10-31-2001, 12:02 AM
Update: I received a very nice email from Debby Neuman concerning my order. We rectified a problem with shipping and handling and my order is on the way. Be advised that the web site may incorrectly figure shipping in some cases, like it did mine. As you might expect it didn't do so in my favor, but to be honest I thought 7.5 was a little cheap to ship a bunch of hard back books!

Thanks to all concerned for the great service.

------------------
James Kilroy

Neil
10-31-2001, 01:18 PM
Thank you for the input regarding our website ordering ills. Our webmaster has looked at a few of the issues and has instituted some fixes. But things happen, and when it does, please let us know.

Also, thanks for the kind words regarding Deb Neuman. She does a fine job and I'm certain she will be glad to hear your comments.

Neil

Thrud
10-31-2001, 10:23 PM
Neil:

We thought you died buddy! James mentions the high cost of shipping, as a Canadian I feel his pain far more than he does ($4 extra per book in US dollars)! Let us know what is going on with the CD-Rom of backissues - PLEASE.

Dave Smith

jkilroy
11-06-2001, 04:25 PM
Hi everyone. I just wanted to tell everyone that I received the books that I ordered and I am totally pleased with them. The quality is first rate and they were packed for combat!

------------------
James Kilroy

Thrud
11-06-2001, 11:45 PM
Told you they were oakey doakey!

Mine even survived the Canadian Snail Office with boot prints on the boxes and all!

Enjoy...
Dave