X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A.K. Boomer
    • May 2006

Where the hell is Evan?

I must say this is odd, I dont ever recall logging on and not seeing a post by him, hope he's alright...
  • A.K. Boomer
    • May 2006

I post this and then see he posted two minutes ago, Never mind, glad yer still kicking Evan

Comment

heard British Columbia had one hell of a storm.

Comment

• A.K. Boomer
        • May 2006

Thats what i was thinking -- i was tinkering around here that last couple days and things seemed a little to quiet if ya be a taken to my meanin,,,
        thought perhaps the stealth mower got ahold of him and wouldnt let him go...

Comment

• Evan
          • May 2003

I'm having problems with my satellite internet. The uplink transmitter seems to be weak and any sort of bad weather produces enough path loss that I lose the connection. I'm on their case to replace the unit.
          Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

• Alistair Hosie
            • Aug 2002

Evan if you need some spare cash to fix your equipment David Coffer and his ludship were just saying the other day they had lots of spare and didn't know who to give it too sorry I would love to help myself but am a poor highlander Alistair ps glad to hear your ok pal
            Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

• Evan
              • May 2003

It's on warranty so I won't be paying for it. In light of your generous offer I'll take whatever cash you wish to send anyway. Better yet, support the North Sea divers strike and drive up the price of oil a bit. Last I heard they are meeting in Aberdeen.
              Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

• Alistair Hosie
                • Aug 2002

Evan read the small print Mr Coffer and mr Stevenson have the neccesary sheckels spelling aside Alistair ps if you don't want any I'll I mean the Hosie appreciation society will gladly rid you of the tremendous burden such a load inflicts on the weak.Alistair
                Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Working...
                X