X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBoy1
    • Jun 2006

Information on Buck Tool Company

I have a 6-jaw Buck Chuck and I would like to get in touch with Buck Tool Company about replacing the rear plate to change the chuck's mounting method. I have checked the web trying to find their website but didn't find one. Looked in the yellow pages and there is no Buck Tool Company listed in Kalamazoo, Michigan as the chuck's name plate states. Have they been taken over by someone else? Gone out of business? or ????? Would appreciate any help in how to contact the company. Thanks.

Bill
    Bill

Being ROAD KILL on the Information Super Highway and Electronically Challenged really SUCKS!!

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.
  • heidad01
    • Dec 2004

J&L carries Buck chucks. they may even have the back plate you are looking for. give them a call. DavidH.
    DH

Comment

• torker
      • Dec 2003

BB...Thanks for asking. I have an old Buck 5" three jaw that needs parts. Will be interested to hear if we can still get parts.
      Russ
      I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

• JCHannum
        • Nov 2001

Buck Chuck Company was purchased by Forkardt. They are now Buck Forkardt.

Most of the larger tool suppliers such as J&L, MSC, Production Tool et al handle the line and can get replacement parts for them.
        Jim H.

Comment

Working...
        X