X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Benji
    • Jan 2004

Surface Grinder ID help

Hello all..I just picked up this little old surface grinder complete with the B&S 6x18 mag. chuck and a noisey spindle bearing...I only paid a cuppla hundred for it so I am happy..its a great heavy and well built little beast and I would like to get any and all info I can on it..I wanna pull the spindle but will wait till I get info b4 I start surgery...here is the pics..( I am not sure how to post the pics so I hope they show)!...Appreciate any help as to the make/model etc on this machine...the place where the tag was...is gone so I am in the dark!..I dont think i have ever seen a grinder like this one...the spindle is stationary in the heavy casting and has a knee like my Bport to move the work up to the wheel...Tks again for any and all help in my newest adventure!..

Mike
  • rockrat
    • Jun 2003

Nice little toy you have there. Good luck on the info. I bought a grinder about a year ago and a fella on the practical machinist board asked for my postal address. Within 3 days a had a copy of the operating/maint manual.

So get your feelers out here and there. Someone will find you some info.

And dont let anyone here convince you to paint it green.

rock-
    Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

Working...
    X