PDA

View Full Version : Do-all Anayak Vertical Turret Mill???

torker
12-21-2006, 12:57 PM
I found one of these pretty cheap. 49X10 table, 40 taper. 3200 pounds.
Machine looks good but it says the quill feed doesn't work. Says machine is noisy. It's 600 miles away over some ugly, slippery mountains.
Anyone know of these machines? Parts availability etc?
Thanks!
Russ

Ian B
12-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Russ,

There's one for sale in Holland; they're asking $7000 for it, good condition, Sony DRO. Type FV4, power feeds & rapids on xyz, 3Kw motor - is that the sort of machine? I have a photo of it if it's any use - looks like a very capable turret mill, would eat a Bridgie for breakfast. Parts? I don't know, never seen any on offer.

hth,

Ian

torker
12-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Ian...I just emailed for more info. It's a skookum looking mill alright. Could be a good deal if parts etc aren't a problem. Has a varispeed head...up to 4000rpm. That might be the noise part and I'm betting pricey to fix. Some of these varispeed heads make me nervous.
Russ

Ries
12-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Sturdy well built machines, made in Spain.
The problem is I dont know of anybody but Do-All that imported them- so parts could be a problem. Do-All only brought em over for a few years.
You might as well contact Do-All and ask about parts.
But if it was me, I would consider it an orphan, and pay accordingly.

http://www.anayak.es

They still make machinery, but it doesnt look like they make manual mills anymore- all CNC.

Milacron of PM
12-21-2006, 06:41 PM
I had three of them, sold two...one left. Parts are available...not from DoAll but from some guy they sold the parts inventory to....the name escapes me at the moment, but someone at DoAll should be able to tell you.

FWIW, I also have some parts...along with the three Anayak DoAll mills I bought the spare parts inventory from a shop in Florida that had 15 of these machines. I think I have some quill feed gears and such, but not sure without looking. I also have a right angle attachment for that no. 40 quill.

wierdscience
12-21-2006, 10:28 PM
Russ VS heads don't scare me,if they are shot gut them,buy a VFD ,make and install some poly-rib belt pulleys and say good ridance to bad rubbish.The finished product will run dead quiet and last forever.

dicks42000
12-22-2006, 12:42 AM
Russ;
Do-All does/ did have a really great sales guy here in Vancouver named Paul Schnauret (??? sp). He was always able to provide me with support & parts for tooling I had bought. He may know something about any parts availability in BC for that mill. Then again, he may have retired by now....
I may just have been of no help at all....
Rick

torker
12-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the info guys! I tried to call the owner but he's gone for a bit through the holidays.
Russ