PDA

View Full Version : The wife just bought me an Interapid indicator!!

Bill in Ky
12-24-2006, 04:45 PM
I just have to figure how I'm going to tell her she did!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone !!!!!

wierdscience
12-24-2006, 07:05 PM
Might I suggest the time honored classic"Oh,well looks to me like you mashed the wrong button or something,cost too much to ship it back,so I'll just keep it":D After all,it is your job to insult her intelligence:D

nheng
12-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Tell her the milling machine ate your original one, an heirloom from your grand-dad. You did tell her about the milling machine she bought, right? :D :D

Evan
12-24-2006, 11:33 PM
I just have to figure how I'm going to tell her she did!

You tell her immediately after she has opened the gift you bought her that cost twice as much. You did buy her a gift that cost at least twice as much, didn't you? You did, right?

Your Old Dog
12-25-2006, 07:28 AM
You tell her immediately after she has opened the gift you bought her that cost twice as much. You did buy her a gift that cost at least twice as much, didn't you? You did, right?

Hey Evan, does your wife know you hang out here? Is that why all the warm fuzzy post !! :D :D Get manly son, grunt a little, punch the wall and get with the program or I'll get my wife on here too !! Then we can all watch the forum go from "MM" style post of a month ago to warm fuzzy stuff that will gag you in less than three months time :D

Bill, I got the beginning and end of your explanation worked out, but I'm still dealing with the middle. The beginning starts with "Hey Sweetheart, " and ends with " I love you too honey pooh ". The middle part should be designed to read well in a court of law at divorce proceedings if that's where all this ends up if you aim to keep the Intrepid Indicator.

A.K. Boomer
12-25-2006, 10:35 AM
Those Intrepid Indicators are damn nice bro --- do whatever you have to to get one, even dishes...:(