PDA

View Full Version : OT: Physician, heal thyself.........

Your Old Dog
12-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Some of you know I had my foot ran over by a car this past August. After much therapy and some good help/suggestions from this board and I'm doing better.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=38d4410a422159b51763accG06122606

Willy
12-26-2006, 06:55 PM
You owe me a new keyboard,after I watched that one I had coffee flying everywhere!:D
Good to see you're doing better...with moves and legs like that you'll have to more carefull than ever.Thanks for the giggles.

StephenK
12-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Good to hear that you're doing better. Soon you will be able to stand on your own two feet.

Thanks for that tip that you recently put in about using mazola oil for drillin acrylic. I just finished drilling over four hundred .094 holes through polycarbonate a length of over one inch. It worked very well.

StephenK

Your Old Dog
12-26-2006, 09:16 PM
Good to hear that you're doing better. Soon you will be able to stand on your own two feet.

Thanks for that tip that you recently put in about using mazola oil for drillin acrylic. I just finished drilling over four hundred .094 holes through polycarbonate a length of over one inch. It worked very well.

StephenK

Well I'm glad it worked! I only heard about it from a friend of mine but never had occasion to try it. I'd have felt like hell if you had said it ruined your project !!

pntrbl
12-26-2006, 10:31 PM
I was glad to see ya shakin' a leg there buddy. I've been known to have a few and shake some booty myself .....

SP

#66B
12-27-2006, 09:10 PM
Now that is just what I needed !!! That has got to be the Funniest thing I've seen in a long time, can't tell you ever hurt the foot. Will say you are a real good dancer, ha ha ha. Thanks again for the laugh.