PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Ragarsed and Thrud

Alistair Hosie
04-19-2003, 05:00 PM
I want to say the very sincerest thanks to Martin and Dave (Ragarsed and Thrud)for all the help and support for helping me with the purchase of my new lathe, and milling machine.They have both worked tirelessly to help me,too much to mention here otherwise Neil would ask me to keep it down and leave room for someone else, but they are both fantastic human beings and without their advice and practical help as well in the case of Ragarsed I would have been lost thanks again guys you are fantastic friends who could have better.I know I have mentioned them before at other times they have helped me, but it is a wondeful thing friendship and these two guys are the very best if there was any justice in the world they would share the Nobel prize for humanitarian effort. Alistair

RPease
04-19-2003, 08:50 PM
Alistair,

While I too think that Thrud and Ragarsed are most helpful and probably deserve much praise for their knowledge and desire to assist others, we have to be careful about building them up "too much" as too much praise could lead to a swelled head an cause them to be very hard to live with.

And from what I hear (mostly from himself), Dave cannot afford to "swell up" any more than he already is. (How do you share a bunch of bananas with a 400 pound Gorilla? Ans.....YOU DON"T....Just let him have all of them!!!!!

Actually, all 3 of you are tops in my book.

Regards.......Rodger