PDA

View Full Version : China update

rbregn
05-08-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm still waiting to get my equipment up and running. Waiting on electricity converters to get the right voltage and Hertz. Been trying to get tooling for the machine shop. They say I should by it from suppliers in the US and have it shipped here. It would be easier even though alot of the stuff is made here. I think they are just being stubborn about it! They don't like dealing with other companies that might be seen as competition. It is amazing they get anything done. They say I work to hard. I told them I had a job to do. In China they may be here for 8 hrs but only work a part of that!
more later

Your Old Dog
05-09-2007, 06:59 AM
I'm not surprised to hear you're hitting a stone wall !! That's about what I expected might happen there. I am surprised to see you can discuss it so freely. I would think that absolutely every thing you say is being listened to by big brother!! Try to enjoy your stay and make the most of it. Sounds like the chance of a lifetime. I got a bad case of wanderlust and if I could afford to do China I'd be there tomorrow !!