PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice the dissapearing thread about the dissapearing thread?

Dawai
07-16-2007, 03:24 PM
HAS IT BEEN HACKED.. recently on ebay the discussion about the hacking was removed by the hacker.

Renegade
07-16-2007, 03:41 PM
David
The administrator deleted it after he explained by a PM why he pulled the thread in question.

Craig Foster
07-16-2007, 03:48 PM
I explained it in a PM I sent.

tattoomike68
07-16-2007, 03:49 PM
How about adding the youTube mod to this forum?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=142236

IOWOLF
07-16-2007, 04:21 PM
I miss all the good deletes.

PS. I never got the PM or that memo that said the PM was sent that was to explain why the post that the thread was locked about. :)

I suppose some Liberal Whiner complained.
End of rant.

Dawai
07-16-2007, 04:52 PM
By the way, it looks to have cost my family about three thousand dollars. My wife is bruised, not broken. Thank you Jesus, not hey-susse (spelled Jesus)

NO way I as a American could walk off after assaulting someone and leaving physical marks during the commission of a crime. It would be deemed a appropriate reason to remove my voters rights and my gun ownership rights. I could never work on a goverment facility again.

Besides The local police would take great relish in beating in my skull and probably get a promotion for it.

Where comments such as posted on this board could cause you to lose your voters rights and gun ownership rights as a citizen for threatening remarks about a "race" of people. Any remarks made on a public forum should be tempered with forethought. YOUR IP is logged, you are responsible for your comments.

As far as the topic relating to HOME shop Machining?
I plan on using my shop, my welders, my benders, my mill and lathe to make the pile of brand new smashed civic parts into something useful. That was the object of the post gathering a collection of ideas.

Being prejudiced against a race of people is ignorant, hating individuals regardless of race because of their actions should be 100% legal. I am evolving as a human being.

IOWOLF
07-16-2007, 05:10 PM
The Damned Liberals got to David. Now who are we going to judge ourselves by.:)

Thanx David, Keep a level head, and The Powers that be will not be throwing you in jail,Where that MEX should be.

Dawai
07-16-2007, 05:22 PM
I've tried to temper my feelings with the readings from the King James version.

I also am carrying the Beretta again.

rockrat
07-18-2007, 11:05 PM
I also am carrying the Beretta again.

Not a bad choice. I was always partial to a Ruger that I have.

I saw your original post Dave. Now adays traffic accidents suck. You never break even. The insurance companies make darn sure of that.

I'm glad to hear that your wife is good. Your marked as a good guy in my book, which only gets you goodies if your in my neck of the woods.

As for the hacking post, I'll have to see if I can catch up on my reading after the fact. Probably not.... looks like it is long gone. No PM here either. Guess the moderator....... Well, I know what that will get me.

Stick to your guns buddy.

Cheers!
rock-