• aostling
    • Feb 2006

Atlas shaper on eBay

It's for pickup only, in Pennsylvania.

Allan Ostling

Phoenix, Arizona
  • BadDog
    • May 2006

Who cares about Penn, they get all the cool toys. Now, find me one out here, prefereably a bit larger, and I'll buy you a cold beverage of choice...
    Russ
    Master Floor Sweeper

Comment

• Rif
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by BadDog
      Who cares about Penn, they get all the cool toys. Now, find me one out here, prefereably a bit larger, and I'll buy you a cold beverage of choice...
      Where? I am still waiting to find a 12-14" lathe and a decent sized mill within 100 miles, or so, of Harrisburg. Whatever I find, needs to be able to be moved into my basement. So, that 7,500 Cincinnati Horizontal that was available a couple of weeks ago was obviously not feasible.

Oh, yeah, I am still waiting for a shaper vice to show up for sale, as well.

Brian
      There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Comment

• aostling
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Rif
        Where? I am still waiting to find a 12-14" lathe and a decent sized mill within 100 miles, or so, of Harrisburg.

Brian

This shaper is in New Holland, an hour's drive from your place.
        Allan Ostling

Phoenix, Arizona

Comment

• Rif
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by aostling
          This shaper is in New Holland, an hour's drive from your place.
          Thanks. I probably should have been more specific. I have a 7" Southbend shaper; but, I am looking for a bigger lathe and a bigger milling machine. However, I do need a vice for the shaper.

I am looking for a 12-14" lathe and a Bridgeport style milling machine. I figure that I can work with anything up to 2000 pounds by disassembling it to move it to the basement.

Most of the stuff, that shows up nearby, is either too small or way too big. Then there is the stuff that is way too expensive, as well....like an auction for a lathe, in Carlisle, that had a very high starting bid. I don't think anyone won that one, either.

Maybe I am a little picky?

Brian
          Last edited by Rif; 08-17-2007, 09:09 AM.
          There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
          X