PDA

View Full Version : HF grinder for $99 which catalog?

ahidley
09-26-2007, 09:11 AM
Hello all. I saw a HF tool grinder for $99 in a catalog about 2 months ago and I cant find it now :( I get so many HF catalogs that I can heat my house with em but for the life in me I cant find that ad/ item number. Its item number 46727 but I need the cat suffix to get the $99 dollar rate.... Can anybody help?
Thanks

speedsport
09-26-2007, 10:48 AM
If it was 2 months ago its probably not on sale anymore, but wait awhile and it will be again.

pcarpenter
09-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Unless they changed the rules from several years ago (the last time I ordered anything from the HF mail order business), they would honor those prices using the price code listed in the catalog for something like 6 months.

The local store ads are only good as long as they are listed for and the local stores are an entirely separate division. They will, however, honor catalog prices as well as the HF mail order web site price if you take in a printed copy of the info. I have noticed that some of the catalog items recently have a "catalog only" indication next to them...so I presume that is so the stores do not have to honor the mail order price.

Another bargain is often available by combining the 15% off any one item cupon that shows up in the store ads occasionally with the store sale price.

Paul

ahidley
09-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Paul is correct. But my intention was to use the 10% coupon + $99.. = :)
I buy alot of HF stuff Thanks guys

Too_Many_Tools
09-26-2007, 02:16 PM
Unless they changed the rules from several years ago (the last time I ordered anything from the HF mail order business), they would honor those prices using the price code listed in the catalog for something like 6 months.

The local store ads are only good as long as they are listed for and the local stores are an entirely separate division. They will, however, honor catalog prices as well as the HF mail order web site price if you take in a printed copy of the info. I have noticed that some of the catalog items recently have a "catalog only" indication next to them...so I presume that is so the stores do not have to honor the mail order price.

Another bargain is often available by combining the 15% off any one item cupon that shows up in the store ads occasionally with the store sale price.

Paul

They have changed the rules...and some greedy customers are to blame.

Too many people bringing in 20% coupons printed off the Internet to get 20% on dozens of purchases in one day.

Stores will only honor prices WITHIN the dates they are valid.

Your catalog of months ago will have expired.

Concerning HF coupons, I have been seeing 15% coupons...what other coupons have others been seeing?

TMT

09-26-2007, 03:37 PM
I've been giving mine quick look and throwing them in the trash. Trying to stay away from there, How ever one of my friends told me about the side walk sale coming up next month.....Looks like I'll be going with him....:D

Alistair Hosie
09-26-2007, 05:10 PM
I wish we had some of your shops /stores here .I like j c pennys,sears harbour freight ,woodcraft etc etc etc Alistair