PDA

View Full Version : Any HSM in the GTA, Canada?

hardtail
10-18-2007, 12:54 PM
I am interested in a mill and possibly lathe that has been removed from a plant and now is in Brampton. Due to the distance (Alberta) I can't personally inspect these items and am reluctant to purchase without someone assessing their condition. I would appreciate any help offered.

G.A. Ewen
10-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Hello hardtail,

I have sent out your request to a fellow down that way. If he can't help you he might know someone who can.

I will be in Brampton near the end of November if that is of any help to you.

Mcgyver
10-18-2007, 07:29 PM
geez i was just up that way- is it at a dealer? with Toronto traffic probably be quicker for you to fly in to the west end than for me to drive lol. what's same day round trip airfare cost? lots dayline that trip, but then again their co's are paying for it. I'd like to help a forum member out, on other I've not bought enough stuff to call myself an expert at it and wouldn't want to make a mistake so not sure I'm comfortable doing this.....

hardtail
10-20-2007, 02:34 AM
Thanks for all who offered help, I've decided to look for something closer to home, these machines were for my personal use so no company footing the bill jetsetting me around, >1K added for trucking, which considering I didn't think was too bad but still 1K of tooling etc buying local.