PDA

View Full Version : subscriptions

mike thomas
12-15-2001, 07:44 PM
I signed up for a subscription off of this site, and received an email confirmation. This was approximately 6 weeks ago. Nothing further has transpired. Is this normal, and do I stand any chance of actually getting the magazine? Any similar experiences or suggestions? Thanks, Mike

Ron LaDow
12-15-2001, 07:54 PM
Mike,
I don't think Neil checks the BBS regularly. You might try linking directly to the magazine ( get the link 'hand' at the title above).
OTT, I don't have any info.
Ron LaDow

Thrud
12-16-2001, 01:18 AM
Just call them on their 1-800 number. Neil had stated in previous posts that they were having trouble with the system. When I have called them were always prompt and most helpful. Please wish them a merry Christmas & Happy New Years from all of us as well!!!

Dave

mike thomas
12-17-2001, 06:59 PM
Thanks guys, I emailed Neil. I was afraid that I was just too anxious. Mike

Neil
12-18-2001, 07:53 AM
It's true. We have been experiencing difficulties with our system. Changes have been made to help eliminate those difficulties.

The info you have been given is right on target. Should you have a problems with your subscription, give us a call on the 800 number or drop me an e-mail.

It's also true that I haven't been here on the site as regularly as I should. As the magazine workload eases, I can get back more often.

Thanks for all your support and have a
Happy Holiday!

Neil

Ron LaDow
12-18-2001, 10:32 AM
So, Neil,
You're not going to leave us alone in our play pen anymore?
Ron LaDow
Edit: our, not or. Sheesh.

[This message has been edited by Ron LaDow (edited 12-18-2001).]