• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sid pileski
    • Apr 2001

BobCad Help

Just started using Bobcad.
    Simple part, profile milling, 2D. How the heck do you change the milling direction?

Thanks- Sid
  • Mcruff
    • Aug 2003

When you click on the toolpath or the part you will see arrows pop up on the toolpath or part, hold your cursor over the arrow and click it, the arrow will flip flop back and forth, choose the direction you want, make them all the same.
    When creating the toolpath make sure you select the chain in the direction you want to cut and this will make all the direction arrows point the right way so when you select the part to auto generate NC code it will do it right the 1st time.
    Last edited by Mcruff; 10-24-2007, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• sid pileski
      • Apr 2001

bobcad help

Mcruff-What version are you using? I don't even get arrows to click on.
      Sid

Comment

• Mcruff
        • Aug 2003

I have version 16, 17, 19 and 21, all of those versions still have the arrow head on the line tracing or on the toolpath. I haven't used the newest version yet (2007) but it came into work yesterday afternoon, just didn't have time to open it yet.

Comment

• sid pileski
          • Apr 2001

Mcruff- I have the arrow now (one), I've clicked right,left and other wise and can't get it to do anything. The help is no help! I've generated good code, just going the wrong direction!

Sid

Comment

• Mcruff
            • Aug 2003

I sent a PM!!

Comment

Working...
            X