PDA

View Full Version : Enco free shipping code for Nov and Dec

PHiers
11-01-2007, 07:19 PM
Enco free shipping code for orders 50.00 and over.
WBRN77 This code is good until 12/31/2007.

Enjoy. :cool:

wirewrkr
11-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Paul, where do you get your info??
I have been an Enco customer for several years and all I ever get is the $200.00 free shipping offer.
I must be either too good a customer or not good enuf.....
Either way, as always THANKS!!!
Robert

lazlo
11-02-2007, 01:05 PM
I have been an Enco customer for several years and all I ever get is the $200.00 free shipping offer.

The $50 Free Shipping codes are meant as an enticement for customers who have never ordered from Enco, or haven't ordered in a long time.

I buy stuff from Enco all the time, so I'll never be on the $50 Free Shipping mailing list ;)

hornluv
11-02-2007, 01:09 PM
They give the free shipping codes to people who haven't ordered in a while. The trick to it is to order from two email addresses, one that you only use one time and never again and another that you use every other time. Enco sends the free shipping code to the former. Or... you could just look at this forum around the first of each month :D

Stuart

lazlo
11-02-2007, 01:14 PM
Or... you could just look at this forum around the first of each month :D

Works for me. :)

Alistair Hosie
11-02-2007, 01:37 PM
It seems a bit underhand to me.Shouldn't every customer receive the same treatment?Alistair

PHiers
11-02-2007, 07:55 PM
They give the free shipping codes to people who haven't ordered in a while. The trick to it is to order from two email addresses, one that you only use one time and never again and another that you use every other time. Enco sends the free shipping code to the former. Or... you could just look at this forum around the first of each month :D

Stuart

That is the method I have been using for years. On my regular email I get the 200.00 free ship code, on my other email addy I get the one I use, the one for 50.00 orders. I spend lots with Enco but not always 200.00 worth at a time so therefore the need for two email addys,,,,,:D