PDA

View Full Version : Garage phase one - Done

rockrat
11-11-2007, 09:13 AM
Hello all,

I've been a bit on the quiet side this year but I have been keeping up with all of the projects and new members here. Glad too see that everyone is busy and working on something.

So here is my excuse for being quiet. I have posted a bit about the shop/garage that I have been building. Now, the final inspection is planned for this week. Last inspection turned up 2-3 little things to fix and the inspector said that we were so close to final approval. A little drainage work and a few supports in the trusses were all that was requested. With that done, I'm ready to move in. After final inspection that is.

Here's the damage.

Click for larger photo.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/katiecat222/garage/th_DSCN2207.jpg (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/katiecat222/garage/DSCN2207.jpg)

I'm chompin at the bit to get in there. The current garage/shop is officially packed to the gills. I have to move stuff around to do anything. And working out there has honestly become a bit on the dangerous side. I tripped the other day over something on the floor. It was there because its proper home was covered with something different. If it had not been for all of the other junk piled so close catching my fall, I would have hit the floor hard.

So now I'm planning the electric, lights and shop layout. And all of the projects I can do. Bets have already been placed on how long it will take to fill the place up!

rock-

11-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Thats going to be a nice shop, as for the bets I don't think you should bet on that. I added on a 15x30 to my shop, And its not done yet but I've already out grown it...:rolleyes:

wierdscience
11-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Hello all,

I'm chompin at the bit to get in there. The current garage/shop is officially packed to the gills. I have to move stuff around to do anything. And working out there has honestly become a bit on the dangerous side. I tripped the other day over something on the floor. It was there because its proper home was covered with something different. If it had not been for all of the other junk piled so close catching my fall, I would have hit the floor hard.

You should submit that idea to OSHA:D

So now I'm planning the electric, lights and shop layout. And all of the projects I can do. Bets have already been placed on how long it will take to fill the place up!

rock-

May as well run the air supply while your at it.

And the new place is already full,you just don't know it yet:D

spkrman15
11-11-2007, 11:16 PM
Where is the snow? Looks good. How about some interior pictures

Rob :)

rockrat
11-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Snow? Shame on you.

The interrior looks like a big empty garage. No walls yet.

I'll look around and see what I have in the way of interrior photos.

rock-