View Full Version : cleaning brush

Paul James
11-14-2007, 12:17 PM
Key cutting machines have a small cleanup wheel included. This wheel is similar to a wire wheel but uses what appears to be a coated plastic strand in place of the wire. I am looking for this type of wheel in a six inch diameter. What are these wheels called and where can I find one? Enco maybe?

Thank you,

11-14-2007, 12:52 PM
I don't remember what they are called, but I've seen something like that around. I know I've seen them at HF, and I'm pretty sure HD and Ace as well as other similar places. I bought one in a "cup" mount from HF for some paint stripping. Wasn't that impressed and went back to knotted wire wheel and crimped wire brush.

Alistair Hosie
11-14-2007, 03:00 PM
Most bandsaws of any worth have a decent brush above and touching the wheels.This is a n must these days.Alistair

11-14-2007, 03:31 PM
You are looking for an abrasive impregnated nylon filament deburring wheel brush.