PDA

View Full Version : bargain of the week for somebody

Alistair Hosie
11-18-2007, 05:27 PM
Bargain for somebody snap it up too far for me and he wont ship to uk I dont think.Alistair

http://cgi.ebay.com/J23-Grinding-Wheel-and-Tool-Balancer-Sensitive-NEW_W0QQitemZ140177277315QQihZ004QQcategoryZ104240 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

IOWOLF
11-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Yep Hell-of-a-buy.

LastOldDog
11-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Yep Hell-of-a-buy.

Bet it goes for $50 or more. Lloyd

Alistair Hosie
11-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Even that would be very cheap l.o.d. ALISTAIR

IOWOLF
11-18-2007, 06:41 PM
But right now it'sa Hell of a buy.

John Stevenson
11-18-2007, 08:08 PM
It's only a hell of a buy when the auction has ended, until then it's just an auction.

Here's a bargain.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/shaping-machine_W0QQitemZ140175699681

http://i4.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/c1/b6/67b6_1.JPG

He originally had this advertised for 0.99 pence and it didn't sell, he then relisted it for 10 pounds and it still didn't sell.
These weight about a short tonne and scrap is 85 pounds a tonne now.
It it had been closer I would have bought it and weighed it in :D

IOWOLF
11-18-2007, 08:38 PM
It's only a good buy if it is close enough to be a good buy. :)

John Stevenson
11-18-2007, 08:47 PM
It's only a good buy if it is close enough to be a good buy. :)
Live in the UK. it's impossible to live more than 140 miles from a coast.
60 gets you a one tonne pallet door to door anywhere in the country, next day delivery.

IOWOLF
11-18-2007, 10:00 PM
You lucky Bloke.

BadDog
11-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Would you people quit talking about MY ballancer? Your going to get too much interest and drive the price up on it! ;) :p

Alistair Hosie
11-19-2007, 12:51 PM
if you Live in the UK. it's impossible to live more than 140 miles from a coast.
60 gets you a one tonne pallet door to door anywhere in the country, next day delivery.

Sorry John that was not my experience I recently bought a good old hacksaw on ebay the local company and a few national ones wanted 150 plus v a t plus fuel surcharge to deliver it.I eventually got pallet line to quote me 84 plus v a t but they wouldn't take it. "Now this is interesting" after I filled in the forms etc the said they would not deliver it because it was not new and they don't take second hand stuff because they have had too many claims on them.Why did they not mention that several days and a lot of paper filling before.I did have a claim against them last time I used them I think they checked up my record and since I had claimed they did not want to deal with me.Have you heard anything about this new stuff only policy John.Alistair

Alistair Hosie
11-19-2007, 12:53 PM
Bad dog good luck I hope you get it I might fly over once or twice a year to do my wheels:DAlistair

BadDog
11-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Oh well, $50 was my interest level, and it's already crossed that with 8 hours to go. I don't need one that bad, and can use other techniques to get what little I need done without having to store a low use item. Still not a bad deal I think, I just don't need one that bad. Even if I did, I know where I can borrow a few minutes on a very high end unit only 10 minutes away.

John Stevenson
11-19-2007, 03:06 PM
if you Live in the UK. it's impossible to live more than 140 miles from a coast.

Sorry John that was not my experience I recently bought a good old hacksaw on ebay the local company and a few national ones wanted 150 plus v a t plus fuel surcharge to deliver it.I eventually got pallet line to quote me 84 plus v a t but they wouldn't take it. "Now this is interesting" after I filled in the forms etc the said they would not deliver it because it was not new and they don't take second hand stuff because they have had too many claims on them.Why did they not mention that several days and a lot of paper filling before.I did have a claim against them last time I used them I think they checked up my record and since I had claimed they did not want to deal with me.Have you heard anything about this new stuff only policy John.Alistair

Shop about my son.

Took a guess at a Glasgow post code.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stevenson.engineers/lsteve/files/quote.jpg

Sorry I said 60 and it's only 53.41 that should appeal to the Scotsman in you :D

Never heard of this new bit in fact I have never been asked.

Alistair Hosie
11-19-2007, 04:17 PM
Thanks John funny I wasn't asked either they told me once they checked my details.It seems to me they figured they didn't want to deal with me as I had claimed before.Alistair