PDA

View Full Version : Harbor Freight's 20% coupons?

Mike Burdick
02-14-2008, 01:17 PM
I still receive lots of coupons from Harbor Freight but most (if not ALL) of those are for items I'll never buy. However, I did like the Harbor Freight's 20% discount coupons but for the past several months those coupons haven't shown up in my email.

Are any of you getting them or have they stopped issueing them? I'd hate to have been removed from their "A" list?;)

IOWOLF
02-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Even if you use them they drop to 10%, and then to 0,or a few coupons.

kendall
02-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Think they stopped emailing them, too many people were posting them and you'd get thousands of people using them.
Mostly they're on the mailed flyers, 15% most of the time, with 20% occasionally.

nice if you can catch a sale item with the 20% off.

Ken.

mlucek
02-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Yup, their latest flyer has a 15% off coupon. Of course it arrived the day AFTER I spent $100 at the store. Not worth the trip back though, I'd burn more in gas then it's worth saving. Although now I have another item in mind to purchase - el cheapo belt sander that I can save $7-$8 on :D

CCWKen
02-14-2008, 05:21 PM
Yeah, they quit emailing the %-off coupons last year. They still print them on the mailed flyers about every other or third issue though. Get on their mailing list.

RobbieKnobbie
02-14-2008, 08:10 PM
how about this one (I know, it's only 10% but that's better than nothing...)

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/emails/7/GO/281.jpg

Mike Burdick
02-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks Robbie!:)

IOWOLF
02-14-2008, 11:12 PM
BTW, I got a flier at the store today and in march they will have the Space age Polymer digi-calipers for $7 i think

bsmith
02-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Robbie, the 10% discount off overall purchase Harbor Freight coupon you gave a web link for has expired. Is there a new web link for a similar current coupon? And how did you find that link to begin with? When I go to the Harbor Freight web site where that coupon was hosted, I don't see any link that leads to it.

Like everyone else, I have not been receiving as many HF coupons in the mail now either. Sure would like to know the trick for how to get those 10% and 15% off coupons from their web site anytime I need them.
Thanks, Bill

tony ennis
02-21-2008, 12:34 PM
Space age Polymer digi-calipers

So, that would make them from about 1954 :D

retusaf99
02-21-2008, 02:02 PM
I can't believe that someone who actually works at HF hasn't chimed in here. Anybody out in internetland?

I've got to admit, I like HF!! Is it top quality?? No way!
Is it value for the money? Sometimes...
Does HF stuff let you try something without breaking the bank? Yup, pretty much. If your project works, all is good. If not, was it the tool, the job, or the operator?

Just my .02 in drawing out somebody who actually works at HF and can make us smarter on the retail politics.

Doug

RobbieKnobbie
02-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Robbie, the 10% discount off overall purchase Harbor Freight coupon you gave a web link for has expired. Is there a new web link for a similar current coupon? And how did you find that link to begin with? When I go to the Harbor Freight web site where that coupon was hosted, I don't see any link that leads to it.

Bill, the link was good at the time!:o

That coupon came in an email announcing a new store opening in my area. The store has since opened and I havn't seen any more like it, just the regular you-print-em coupons they send out every week. Sorry

Astronowanabe
02-22-2008, 12:05 AM
I use this link

http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/2006/07/harbor-freight-coupons.html

bsmith
02-22-2008, 12:39 AM
Hey Astro, that site you recommended for Harbor Freight coupons also had good coupons for lots of other places like Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, Target, Best Buy, and many others with this variation of the link,
http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/
Pretty impressive, thanks so much for passing that on.
Bill