PDA

View Full Version : ENCO code

smiller6912
02-19-2008, 03:36 PM
I just got this if anyone needs it.
ENCO code for 10% discount..... WB288

38_Cal
02-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Just now got it as well. Good for 10% on web orders.

David
Montezuma, IA where it's warmed up to a blistering +12F!

clutch
02-19-2008, 03:42 PM
From Practical Machinist:

... effective through February 29, 2008...get Free UPS Shipping* on your Enco order of $50 or more. Just use promo code WBRF8 when you order online at use-enco.com or mention the code to your friendly associate when you call 800-USE-ENCO to order.

*Free Shipping and Free UPS Shipping refer to standard ground shipments to locations within the 48 contiguous U.S. states only; AK, HI, US territories and international shipments are specifically excluded from these offers. On truck shipments, liftgate and other non-standard services will incur an additional charge; call for details. Enco reserves the right to limit or discontinue Free Shipping promotions. Free UPS Shipping offers are limited to shipments under 125 lbs. and cannot be combined with other promotional offers from Enco.

David,

Montezuma, IA, home of Brownell's. I have a order inbound for 5 .22cal liners coming from them. I'm building a gatling gun. It hit 14.5F here in Northern Michigan today.

Clutch

38_Cal
02-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Have fun on the Gatling gun, Clutch. Yep, they're right down the street from me, and I worked there for twenty years in the Tech Department until I was downsized last fall. Not a fun time to be setting up a shop/looking for work and starting over, at 57 years old!

David
Montezuma, IA

lazlo
02-19-2008, 04:22 PM
Has anyone been able to stack the 10% code with the free shipping?

clutch
02-19-2008, 04:24 PM
That truly sucks David. At 50, I really don't want to be looking for another job again. I wish you success in setting up your own shop.

I'm wondering how many more generations the RKBA will survive. The alarmist anti gunners filling government and education are working hard against us.

Clutch
NRA Life

Your Old Dog
02-19-2008, 06:08 PM
Everytime someone post this damn code it cost me money. It's getting harder and harder to find heavy things that I need besides machines that I can't afford. I'm thinking maybe a bunch of surface plates for the patio.

kennyd4110
02-19-2008, 06:36 PM
From Practical Machinist:

... effective through February 29, 2008...get Free UPS Shipping* on your Enco order of $50 or more. Just use promo code WBRF8 when you order online at use-enco.com or mention the code to your friendly associate when you call 800-USE-ENCO to order.

*Free Shipping and Free UPS Shipping refer to standard ground shipments to locations within the 48 contiguous U.S. states only; AK, HI, US territories and international shipments are specifically excluded from these offers. On truck shipments, liftgate and other non-standard services will incur an additional charge; call for details. Enco reserves the right to limit or discontinue Free Shipping promotions. Free UPS Shipping offers are limited to shipments under 125 lbs. and cannot be combined with other promotional offers from Enco.

125 lbs.?
I tried to order a 8" Rotab and they said it did not qualify, and it weighs less than 125:confused::confused: and the email I got did not include the second paragraph

lazlo
02-19-2008, 07:18 PM
I you look at the weight cutoff in the catalog, the max they're willing to ship UPS is around 75 lbs.

For example, they'll ship the 5" Kurt clone vise UPS, but they won't ship the 6" vise. Same deal with surface plates, angle irons,...

lazlo
02-20-2008, 03:47 PM
effective through February 29, 2008...get Free UPS Shipping* on your Enco order of $50 or more. Just use promo code WBRF8 when you order online at use-enco.com or mention the code to your friendly associate when you call 800-USE-ENCO to order.

This is what the Enco cart says:

(Promo code WBRF8 cannot be combined with other offers.)