PDA

View Full Version : potential/guaranteed child abuse what do you do????

bobw53
02-29-2008, 01:24 AM
This popped off the farting in Horrible Freight thread, but it was getting way to far off topic for my comfort.

So, I would like to get your opinions, opinions from down to earth real people, with good values (liberal or conservative). Not a PM topic, WAYYYY to far off topic.

MY ORIGINAL post so I don't have to type it again.

Don't hate all homos, hate this homo, 1 mile up the street from me, charged on 7 counts of stuff you don't do, and convicted on 2 counts of criminal sexual penetration of a 7 year old boy, this was 6 months ago. He gets 2 years probation, 200hrs of community service. Now he is living with a three year old, even though no contact with anybody under 15. I knew this guy and know that he is pretty much capable of anything, and just flat out doesn't care about anything, or anybody, and an absolute genius at manipulation and lying, flat out text book sociopath, I took my screwing(not like the 7 year old did though).

I've sent letters to damn near everybody, state head of probation, governor, congressman, senators, county commisioners. Reported first to the Division of Family and Youth services, nobody cares. There is still a convicted child molester living with a 3 year old, against his probation, and still nobody cares.

END OF ORIGINAL post.

So what do I do, tonight I've found the e-mail addresses of our local DA who pushed a bunch of laws after the Baby Brianna case, if you don't know and most of you probably don't, 2002, 1 yr old, the father and uncle were playing f**k the baby and bounce the baby off the ceiling, in a single wide, in the living room, with 14 people living in it, nobody noticed(until she was dead in the morning). Several of the people that didn't notice went to jail also. Not two weeks later a father made his 6 year old daughter beat his 2 year old to death, not even 1000ft from where I lived. Talk about nightmares, I don't even have kids, so I really can't imagine what a parent goes through.

I had to report it, if I suspect it could happen, and it does happen, I'm just as guilty, so I'm clear there.

I contacted a friend of mine tonight who is good friends with our county commissioner, he is actually running for congressman, and my friend was actually at a fund raiser when I called him. I'm going to e-mail him the info tonight, and hopefully something will happen.

Since I guess I'm susposed to ask a question, what more can I do. I'd like to shoot the bastard, but I just don't have it in me. Anybody have a good answer, I'm kind of at the end of my rope here.

Evan
02-29-2008, 01:47 AM
Go talk to the pastor/minister etc of the most influential congregation in town. He knows people.

bobw53
02-29-2008, 02:05 AM
Evan, thank you, I never even thought about that. Fantastic idea. I'll get on it in the morning.

Evan
02-29-2008, 02:09 AM
I hope it works out for the best. Good luck and try to make your case without seeming to carry some sort of chip. The child is all that matters.

Davek0974
02-29-2008, 05:29 AM
There are some *very* sick people in the world and it seems to be getting worse.

I have raised three little'uns and reading this sort of stuff makes me sick, every day there is another case in the paper.

Anyone got any ideas on what couldbe causing this decline?

rantbot
02-29-2008, 06:53 AM
Perhaps you might confine your letters to discussion of the actual crime, which in this case is child abuse. As soon as you turn them into rants about "homos," any rational recipient is going to peg you as a particularly nasty crank, and just sh--can your letters.

Doctors and emergency room personnel know the right channels for complaints about these sorts of things. If you know any, they will probably be of more help than any direct approach to law enforcement. Again, though, they will not be interested in a whine about "homos." Stick to the facts, and possibly you'll do somebody some good.

SGW
02-29-2008, 07:41 AM
Good thought on the minister -- Evan's right, they know people, and they get listened to.

Also as suggested, drop the "homo" aspect of the discussion -- it's completely irrelevant. One of my former neighbors, an upstanding married family man, pillar of the church, turned out to be a child molester, over a period of some 45 years. He was, unfortunately, very, very good at the deceit. He finally got nailed when the local police chief took a personal interest.

Your Old Dog
02-29-2008, 07:59 AM
As a former tv news photographer I can tell you the others are giving you good advice when they say to state your case matter of factly devoid of passion, rage or opinion. Nothing will shut down these community leaders then this kind of presentation of an issue.

PTSideshow
02-29-2008, 08:14 AM
There are some *very* sick people in the world and it seems to be getting worse.

Anyone got any ideas on what could be causing this decline?

As you probably aware of the latest over on the Jersey Coast, that is going on now. And was in the Detroit paper yesterday.

It began in the 70's with a liberal(word definition not politics) thinking attitude of You can do anything you want its your "Right".To the movement of thinking that criminal activity is now a job classification/occupation.

The first time I noticed the drawings of your daddy at work. With the mask and in a store holding up, the counter person on the wall of the elementary school ion the 70's. I worked at that was my signal that we had turned the corner and were sliding down hill. And was told that in the inner city that is a job description. To the "Whose your Daddy" legions of children in this country. And the lessing of the meaning of the definition of the word bastard. To the crying and whining this morning, that the U.S. now leads the word in population in prisons. The glorification of greed and screwing the other guy for gain, and the un-reality shows of people acting badly and being paid money for it. Along with the alcohol and drug abuse. I could go on, but why as you all already know the rest of the areas to cover.

Mcgyver
02-29-2008, 08:55 AM
it disgusts me the sentences these pedophiles get (or rather don't get)....can you imagine if he was a multiple rapist and he only got probation? the outcry? but no, the kids can't speak out and raise a fuss.

that's really sad that no one seems to be responding to the situation. Here it is specifically against the law not to report child abuse. I would contact child services or children's aid or whatever the call it there - these are the people who are supposed to care and take some action.

you'd think the cops would love to put a pedophile behind bars, show up this afternoon and take him away for parole violation and the kid goes to child services, ward of the state. (which is a sad thing in its own right but better than the hell he/she is surely in now)

Dawai
02-29-2008, 09:14 AM
The neighbors rolled their eyes when I told them about the sex offender talking to their children. Looking at me, all my tattoos, looking at him, he seemed so normal, while he was offering cigarettes for sex from the kids..
I joked later to the parents that he gave much cheaper babysitting rates than the other people.. HA HA.. still funny as hell to me.. He's back in prison now.. for their kids..

His mode of operi? he'd make friends with all the dogs in the neighborhood, then sneak up and peep.. at the 10 year old twins next door.

With my health issues, and not being able to sleep at times I'd notice someone whistling at the dogs, then call out their names, then a shadow come out of the wood line.

(yes I used to predator hunt, coon hunt, and kill animals in my mothers chicken coop) I was sorely tempted to leave him laying in the yard with his back blowed out.

NOT all sexual predators are dangerous and going to commit again.. they post the information so society can watch them and protect the family and the neighborhood if they decide to act again.

It is a going thing, children on Myspace have all talked and figured out a way to get the golden key.. one lil girl in Chattanooga sat on grampa's lap, then jumped up and hollered I am going to tell... Next thing, wealthy grampa bought her a cell phone, laptop, new clothes and anything she wanted.. NO proof required for the child's accusations. Kinda like the movie "the crucible".. Grampa knew if he was told on for "nothing" and accused of molestation he'd be charged much more and lose his standing with the neighborhood..
It's a standard thing in business to pay blackmail from inspectors and policemen.

I figure about 1/5th-1/3rd are innocent.

PTSideshow
02-29-2008, 11:58 AM
To go along with every thing else, They have announced on the news that Right Aid drug stores(west coast) started selling whose your daddy DNA test kits. I guess they don't want people, having children with their half siblings.:rolleyes:
Why is the mothership taking so long to come back and take me off this rock!;)

bobw53
02-29-2008, 12:02 PM
David E Coffer, I agree with you that many are innocent, I know one guy who met a girl in a bar, and took her home, turns out she was just under the age of consent with a fake ID, his picture is now on the internet for all to see as a "sex offender", total crap.

The sex offender registry laws in this state are really screwed up. You don't have to register if you do the worst things (like this individual), and there are exceptions for law enforcement officers and teachers, go figure.

The homo aspect wasn't a rant or anything I've even really thought about, it was just something that sprung the Horrible Freight thread. All correspondence has simply stated facts.

As to why people do this, lack of conscience, at least this individual. I'm not a shrink, but I think my diagnosis is correct, backed up by other people that have known him, and even had one shrink (friend of a friend) agree.

Here is a little read that scared me pretty good.

http://www.cix.co.uk/~klockstone/spath.htm

Quote from the link.. "Or let us imagine the opposite extreme: You have no interest in power. To the contrary, you are the sort of person who really does not want much of anything...."

This is the section that really described this individual, and made me realize how dangerous he is, what he is capable of and what he has already been convicted of.

A.K. Boomer
02-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Kinda related -- was watching the news last night and they gave some specs that made my Jaw drop, 1 out of every 100 americans is now behind bars:eek:
One out of every 15 black americans is now behind bars :eek: :eek:
And I think hispanics were in the 1 and 30 something range

Is that crazy or what?

On the flip side --- crime is at an all time low. (kinda)

Fasttrack
02-29-2008, 12:59 PM
I have alot of respect for you guys - this thread really highlights the values and principles that i believe in. I know alot of people ranging from highschoolers to thirties that lack what i would consider any kind of moral conscience. They go to church but then their actions seem to contradict the basic tenants of almost any religion.

David E. Cofer - you especially make some excellent points with which i agree completely.

If i were in that posistion, the first thing i would do is talk to my priest or minister as Evan said. If that did not work, i would try to find any tiny, circumstantial bit of evidence that could suggest he was molesting the child and then take it to the authorities but in the most objective way possible - as others have pointed out.

Talking to a Dr. is another good route, i think.

Hope all works out ok ... reminds me of a song "The Little Girl" by John Michael Montogomery.

For the non-country folks out there:

Her parents never took the young girl to church
Never spoke of His name
Never read her His word
Two non-believers walking lost in this world
Took their baby with them
What a sad little girl

Her daddy drank all day and mommy did drugs
Never wanted to play
Or give kisses and hugs
She'd watch the TV and sit there on the couch
While her mom fell asleep
And her daddy went out

And the drinking and the fighting
just got worse every night
Behind their couch she'd be hiding
Oh what a sad little life
And like it always does, the bad just got worse
With every slap and every curse
Until her daddy in a drunk rage one night
Used a gun on her mom and then took his life

And some people from the city took the girl far away
To a new mom and a new dad
kisses and hugs everyday
Her first day of Sunday school the teacher walked in
And a small little girl
Stared at a picture of Him

She said I know that man up there on that cross
I don't know His name
But I know He got off
Cause He was there in my old house
and held me close to His side
As I hid there behind our couch
The night that my parents died

Scatterplot
02-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Good for you for wanting to do something. I commend you for that! I honestly can't tell you what to do, but I encourage you to do something! I'm only 22 but even I can see what this kind of thinking does to the country. On the same thought as Fasttrack (hey aren't you a college student too?) here's a country song for ya (Jason Michael Carrol, Alyssa Lies). Made me tear up when I first heard it and listened to the words:
My little girl met a new friend,
just the other day,
on the playground at school
between the tires and the swings

But she came home with tear-filled eyes,
and she said to me "Daddy, Alyssa lies"

Well I just brushed it off at first,
cause I didn't know how much my little girl had been hurt
or the things she had seen.
I wasn't ready when I said "You can tell me"

and she said...

Alyssa lies to the classroom,
Alyssa lies everyday at school,
Alyssa lies to the teachers
as she tries to cover every bruise

My little girl laid her head down that night to go to sleep.
As I stepped out the room, I heard her say a prayer so soft and sweet
"God bless my mom and my dad
and my new friend, Alyssa
I know she needs you bad"

Because Alyssa lies to the classroom,
Alyssa lies everyday at school,
Alyssa lies to the teachers
as she tries to cover every bruise

I had the worst night of sleep in years
as I tried to think of a way to calm her fears
I knew exactly what I had to do
but when we got to school on Monday I heard the news

My little girl asked me why everybody looked so sad.
The lump in my throat grew bigger
with every question that she asked.
Until I felt the tears run down my face
and I told her that Alyssa wouldn't be at school today

Cause she doesn't lie in the classroom
she doesn't lie anymore at school
Alyssa lies with Jesus
because there's nothin' anyone would do.

Tears filled my eyes, when my little girl asked me why
Alyssa lies.
Oh Daddy Tell Me Why
Alyssa lies

Forrest Addy
02-29-2008, 04:23 PM
I speak as a straght man with gay friends and acquaintances: get your terms right. People who molest children are called "pedophiles." Homesoxuals are men who prefer men who are as outraged about pedophiles and straight people.

Perophiles are perverts. Homosexual men ("homos" if you insist) are not.

Fasttrack
02-29-2008, 04:26 PM
On the same thought as Fasttrack (hey aren't you a college student too?) here's a country song for ya (Jason Michael Carrol, Alyssa Lies). Made me tear up when I first heard it and listened to the words:

Yep - sure am... yeah i liked that song too.

speedsport
02-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Forrest, I suggest you look up the word "Pervert" in your dictionary.

Alistair Hosie
02-29-2008, 05:20 PM
I am sorry I don't care what anyone thinks nobody will convince me other than these sicko's should be locked up forever without any chance of parole ever.paedophil;es dont get sexually aroused the way we do they actually believe the children like it the way they treat5 them. Anyway don't get me started just lock them up and don't take any chances with our childrens lives any more.Setting these guys eventually free is like setting a tiime bomb in the comunity it simply cant be done sagfely excuse my typing I am tired kindest regards to my friends here Alistair

aboard_epsilon
02-29-2008, 05:52 PM
what people do around where i live ......is run off A4 size posters on the comp ...picture if possible of the offender ...

and wording below it saying ..
known paedophile working this area ...

that goes on every other lamp post ..within a quarter mile area ...of his home

all the best.markj

KiloBravo
02-29-2008, 06:09 PM
Something needs to be done about this. Where is this guy located ?
Can't you call a local news channel and ask them to do a report ? I would tell them the facts "leave out the homo part". He is a known sex offender violating his parole, he should be in jail period end of story. If no one in the government is willing to do anything, I think that would be a news worthy story and solve the problem to boot. Let me know I will call people send emails or do whatever it takes to help.

Regards,
Kevin

bobw53
02-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Thanx for the support.

The problem with posting names and such is this happened when this sicko was 17, and they charged him as a juvenile, why? I have no idea, at 17 you know the difference between right and wrong, apparently this individual just doesn't care. Apparently nobody in the state cares.

I've still got a few more avenues I can follow, I'll know more tomorrow.

I've also thought about the posters, but I don't know how effective that would be, or what would happen since its not public record.

speedy
02-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Thanx for the support.
I've also thought about the posters, but I don't know how effective that would be, or what would happen since its not public record.

As an immediate measure, it would wise up the caring parents and the children.
In NZ it seems that we also have more than our share of dog crap humanity that commit crime of that type (and worse) Down this way the authorities keep telling us that " the answer lies with the community" . However they have forgotten to amend laws to allow us to provide the answers.

This guy has an insight you may find interesting, his book :
Into The Darklands ::Nigel Latta :: ISBN: 1869504674
The current TV series "beyond the darklands" reveals some of our worst. There are many more being raised

gunbuilder
02-29-2008, 11:01 PM
I would never recommend or encourage this. I heard the other day of a white man who went too far with a Native American woman. A group got together and put him under a car with the tire on his chest. No too hard, just hard enough to keep him busy. Then they cut him, I mean his gonads, turned him from a bull to a steer, a rooster to a capon. I guess they figured that would solve the problem.

Again, I would not recommend or encourage anyone to do this ever.

I agree with Evan, the clergy would be a good avenue to fix this problem.

I also can see too many are wrongfully accused, I know of at least one or two.

I have no problem with gays that do not seek to convert young people to their ways but I do feel the gays that are actively seeking to recruit teenage guys are criminals.

Coyote, please try to resist making a permanent solution to the local pervert problem. The wrong guy may end up in prison.

Thanks,
Paul

Evan
02-29-2008, 11:11 PM
A neighbor of ours that moved on to the hill here a couple of years ago was falsely accused of sexual abuse. He finally commited suicide a few months ago.

JRouche
03-01-2008, 12:24 AM
He gets 2 years probation, 200hrs of community service. Now he is living with a three year old, even though no contact with anybody under 15.

Ok, not to doubt what you are saying but how is it you know so much about his terms and conditions? Did he tell you or is it public record you researched? Just because someone is convicted of a sex crimes against children case doesn't mean they all have the same conditions. So I am curious on how you KNOW he was ordered to not be able to live with his child or the child of a spouse?

I've sent letters to damn near everybody, state head of probation, governor, congressman, senators, county commisioners. Reported first to the Division of Family and Youth services, nobody cares.

Well, not everyone, not all those people, are gonna be able to do anything within the bounds of the law. His probation officer should have the most power at this point to enter his life. But it has to be HIS probation officer. Not abunch of officers who are thinking you are a raving lunatic cause you wrote everyone in the country. If you are more focused and have legitimate claims it only takes one person, not the entire judicial system. When you blanket the system like you said you did they look at you as being a bit frantic.

So what do I do, tonight I've found the e-mail addresses of our local DA who pushed a bunch of laws after the Baby Brianna case

The district attorney is only gonna prosecute a case brought to him by law enforcement. They wont (here anyway) start an investigation. Local LE has to start the investigation and bring a formal complaint to the D/A's office. So again, you are going down the wrong path. If there is indeed a crime in progress (or has happened), whether it be actual child molestation or a violation of probation terms you need to bring that to the attention of law enforcement..

Ok, and with all that I may sound like a defense attorney. Well, yer right, I sound like one. The reason being is cause I have been a cop for nineteen years and I have been on the stand with good ( I use that term loosely) attorneys grilling me on my procedures. I have learned to make sure all the facts, all of them, are givin to me. That means interviewing all possible witnesses including the victim and suspect. There is nuthin worse than watching a known criminal walk from the court house adjudicated as innocent when all the facts were not present. And on the flip side there is nuthing worse that having an innocent man placed in prison for a crime he didn't commit. Both are examples of a failure of the justice system. JRouche

wierdscience
03-01-2008, 12:35 AM
Thanx for the support.

The problem with posting names and such is this happened when this sicko was 17, and they charged him as a juvenile, why? I have no idea, at 17 you know the difference between right and wrong, apparently this individual just doesn't care. Apparently nobody in the state cares.

I've still got a few more avenues I can follow, I'll know more tomorrow.

The age so far as criminal charges being brought should be lowered to 10 or 12.The punks use the law to their advantage knowing that nothing of any real consequence will happen to them.

Our prison problem is more to do with prison being soft than anything else.Forced hard labor is the answer,not rehab.A 110* day on the side of the road swinging a kiaser blade and digging ditches does more to rehab a person.

I look at it this way,I have to get up and go to work everyday like it or not then there is no reason the criminal shouldn't do the same.

bobw53
03-01-2008, 02:26 AM
Jrouche, some very valid questions. I did leave out some info, so I will fill it in. I was involved with the mother of the offender. He came to live with her about 4 months ago, and honestly, I thought the charges were crap, the kid seemed so innocent. I tried giving him a job, that worked out about as well as Vietnam did, and my partner had him pegged from the beginning. I let him use my truck, so he drove it into a fence. I had him feed my dogs while I was out of town and he brought ANOTHER convicted sex offender/known local thief into my house. My landlord chased him half way across town and was really close to beating his ass into the ground(he has kids and does foster care), and knew of the other thief/offender.

The other side of the coin, his mother. His dad gave up(I don't blame him), it was either she took him in or he was ending up on a street corner. There is just too much to even explain. Here is a quick explanation, sex offender son, no job, won't clean, won't help, master of laying guilt on people, likes to burn things(furniture?), so lazy he won't even flush a toilet, digs through everything, underwear drawers, closets, etc....

On the PO, the mother went to the PO, the PO had said if he isn't following the rules, just say so, he'll be locked up. Well, the kid didn't follow the rules and the PO said "oh well". The PO is also allowing his "community service" to be working in his mothers yard. If he is actually doing it, then why is she spending 12 hours on her one day off a week out in the yard, and calling me and whining that nobody would come outside and help her?

When the mother took in her daughter with a 3 year old grandson, I just walked, just flat our wrong. Its something she said she wouldn't do 3 months ago because of the circumstances.

I reported to the division of family and youth services, and when NOTHING happened there, I went a little further. All correspondence has been the facts. Convicted child molester living with a 3 year old, against his probation, I understand the raving lunatic thing, so its all been straight up facts. Child molester/3 year old/probation violation.

Do I hate this kid, yes I do, I've never hated anybody so much in my life. Hes screwed with my life, mentally screwed somebody I care about, and boogered a 7 year old boy. Now he has candy served up on a platter. I've gotten to know him and have observed him, I know he will do it again, whats to stop him? another 2 years probation? Big deal, didn't cost him a penny, no jail time, and his community service is a freebee. The PO has not even enforced the once a week counseling.

I'm out of the situation, but I'm still pretty aggravated. Serving a 3 year old up to a nutcase, and nobody in this state cares.

This is a message board so I can rant a bit, but I do believe my concerns are genuine, 3yr old/child molester/probation violation. How much more do I need to know, those are the simple facts. Everybody keeps telling me I did the right thing(people here that know the situation), so, I do believe I did.

I really hope this made sense, I haven't slept in a month.

BTW speedy, I ordered that book.

KiloBravo
03-01-2008, 08:24 AM
I would send correspondence to the PO if the PO does not respond go to their boss and then up the chain. Make sure you keep all correspondence. If they fail to act then go to the media. Someone will publish a story about a convicted sex offender who is living with a 3 year in violation of his parole.

Actually I would send an email to Bill O'reilly clearly laying out the details. I am sure he will pick up that story. http://www.billoreilly.com/ Bill O'reilly is pretty good about hammering judges who are easy on sex offenders.

Again, Let me know if I can help.

Regards,
Kevin

Alistair Hosie
03-01-2008, 12:36 PM
I don't believe in mob rule and don't believe in taking the law into your own hands. There is more than one way to skin a cat and yes homosexuals are not to be confused with paedophiles completely different person altogether .The ones I feel sorry for are transexuals born into the wrong body must be a living hell.And there was a poor doctor here Evan who got beaten up for being a paedeiatrician morons thought that was another name for a peadophile true story honest.Alistair