PDA

View Full Version : Enco Shipping

Fred White
05-20-2008, 06:14 PM
Save more money! At Enco you always get the lowest prices anywhere and this week you'll get Free UPS Shipping* on your web order of $99 or more at use-enco.com.

Just add everything to your order at use-enco.com and enter promo code WBCM8 on the shopping cart page before you click checkout....you'll get Free UPS Shipping*.

clutch
05-20-2008, 08:49 PM
Save more money! At Enco you always get the lowest prices anywhere and this week you'll get Free UPS Shipping* on your web order of $99 or more at use-enco.com.

Just add everything to your order at use-enco.com and enter promo code WBCM8 on the shopping cart page before you click checkout....you'll get Free UPS Shipping*.

You have Applied the following promotions:
WBPM8 - Free UPS Shipping on Orders of $50 or more!

Either code would have worked for me. Those Mitutoyo IP65 mic's are great.

Clutch

hmcl281
05-21-2008, 07:03 PM
i never know why they offer the $99 free shipping when they have the $50 free shipping

lazlo
05-21-2008, 07:08 PM
i never know why they offer the $99 free shipping when they have the $50 free shipping

The $99 free shipping is sent to the people who buy stuff from Enco.

The $50 free shipping is sent to people who haven't bought stuff from Enco, as a teaser. At least, that's the way Enco thinks it's supposed to work ;)

J. Randall
05-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Lazlo, although not a big buyer, I buy every few months from Enco, and I always get the 50 dollar off codes as of now.
James

BigBoy1
05-22-2008, 09:21 AM
I have been ordering from ENCO and have spent many hundreds of dollars in the past year. I have NEVER receive any promo, catalog, flyer from ENCO! I would have thought that as a customer, I would receive sales flyers. I'm still using the 2007 cataloge as their 2008 catalog has yet to be sent to me.

Bill

smiller6912
05-22-2008, 09:26 AM
I have been ordering from ENCO and have spent many hundreds of dollars in the past year. I have NEVER receive any promo, catalog, flyer from ENCO! I would have thought that as a customer, I would receive sales flyers. I'm still using the 2007 cataloge as their 2008 catalog has yet to be sent to me.

Bill

Call 1-800-USE-ENCO (873-3626) and bitch :mad: at them, I now get all kinds of junk mail from them............

JerryL
05-22-2008, 10:06 AM
I have only ordered about 7 items from Enco on 3 different occasions .
Total I have spent was under 150.00 on all items .
they keep sending me " SWEETENING DEALS "

The last one was FREE SHIPPING no matter how much the order 1.00 - 5,000 it read . Also the fly-er said along with this you can take off an extra 20 % of your order up to 1,000.00

The order clerk on the phone asked how did you get this code and add ?? I said in the mail and she said ' HOLD ON A SECOND " when she came back said WOW and that's all
I also must admit they have very quick shipping .

JerryL

pcarpenter
05-22-2008, 12:24 PM
This is partially in response to something mentioned in another similar thread and partly related to the topic here.

The monthly "Hot Deals" flyer (maybe 80 pages) is by request. You can go to their web site and get on the list for those. They come in the mail. They are typically good for more than just the month in which they are issued. Since this means that the flyers will overlap, its worth looking in all of the currently valid ones for the best price. I ran into a case just recently in which two different Hot Deals flyers had two *very* different prices listed for the same item. (Thanks Lazlo---that Bison tailstock chuck is really nice:D ) You just had to order using the correct item "prefix" associated with the lower price flyer in order to get the lower price. These flyers often contain the same items from month to month or every other month....often with different "sale" prices.

I only get the clearance items flyer packed with an order. Its usually maybe 6 pages.

The deal with the regular free shipping offer for $50 or more is that those supposedly get sent to those who have never had their email address associated with an order. So, theoretically, you could have ordered from them and still get these offers if the email address associated with your order is not the one they are using for the teaser offers.

I hope they never tighten down on the use of these offers. It would be a mistake on their part. It may cost them profit per order, but I have definitely ordered more stuff from them because of the savings.

As an aside, Enco just shipped me a boring head arbor with the wrong thread. The box was marked correctly, just the wrong item inside. I called and got someone really interested in fixing the problem. She also called for a bin check in case they were all mis-labelled or something. They are sending me the correct arbor at no cost to me and due to the limited cost of the item, I keep the other one. I have had other similar issues and they are always very interested in customer service.

Paul

J. Randall
05-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Paul, I use one email addy for Enco and everything else. I get the offers through the internet, and the paper catalogs, I order every once in a while, and I still get the free shipping with a minimum order of 50 dollars offers.
James