PDA

View Full Version : Taking A Break

Dave Opincarne
07-07-2003, 07:12 PM
Just a note to say that I'll be reducing my presence on the list for the summer. (In Seattle that should be any day now.) I've got several progects that are starting to need more attention so I won't be able to spend as much time around here. I'll still be stopping in and available through e-mail so if anyone has any questions about pattern making, woodworking, composites, Land Cruisers, or just wants to shoot the sh*t drop me a line. Thanks for all the help (especialy Joel and Robert). See Ya in the funny pages.

-Dave

Joel
07-07-2003, 08:39 PM
Hope you have a good one Dave.

Let us know how your projects are progressing!

gamachinist
07-07-2003, 08:53 PM
If you need me for engine advice,I'll be here.
I think I should try the same thing but I'm obviously addicted to the 'net!
Good luck with your projects,Robert.

ibewgypsie
07-07-2003, 10:30 PM
Me too..

I took a position at a local plant. They need someone to baby sit the robotics and hired me. (11 minutes from my house. I don't think I have ever worked that close to home. I thought it would be a engineers job, but.. Maintenance (choke, don't they call janitors that?)
They treated me friendly and with respect, I sure hope it works out. I like working in a relaxed atmosphere, (air conditioned too)

My shop is still paying it's own bills too.

I'll be around, just not as much.

David..

gamachinist
07-07-2003, 11:28 PM
The friendly and respectful treatment seems to be in short supply these days from what I understand.I hope it turns into a long term deal.Plus the AC sure is nice too!!