PDA

View Full Version : Any "part time" Powder Coaters Out There?

CCWKen
07-24-2008, 10:20 PM
Just thought I'd pass along a sale for those that buy powder in small quantities. Caswell's has a Half-Price sale going until the 31st. If you buy two pounds of a single color, you pay for one pound! The sale is for all powders including metallic. The limit is 2lbs. for any one color but no limit to the number of colors. In other words, you can buy two pounds of every color and pay the one pound price. Not a bad deal.

Just so this doesn't sound like an ad, I left the link out. Anyone into PC or plating knows the URL.

Chipslinger
07-25-2008, 06:02 AM
Thanx, Ken I am unfamiliar with them ,will you post a link?

gnm109
07-25-2008, 06:16 AM
Just thought I'd pass along a sale for those that buy powder in small quantities. Caswell's has a Half-Price sale going until the 31st. If you buy two pounds of a single color, you pay for one pound! The sale is for all powders including metallic. The limit is 2lbs. for any one color but no limit to the number of colors. In other words, you can buy two pounds of every color and pay the one pound price. Not a bad deal.

Just so this doesn't sound like an ad, I left the link out. Anyone into PC or plating knows the URL.

Thank you. I will check that out. I'm partway through building my powdercoat oven. The powder will keep nicely.

I also have no interest in the Caswell Company but I wish I did. Here is the link.

http://www.caswellplating.com/powder/index.html